[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

Is there an idea level to start the build? I'm at the point where I can equip shavs, so does that make it possible for me to just start the build then?
Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but does this build still work?

I see it listed under 2.5 (even though the thread says 2.6) and I've had bad surprises in the past so before going for it I wanted to make sure.. :)

Thanks !

EDIT : I read the whole 49 pages and it has been confirmed already, nevermind :D
Last edited by Nosolee on May 20, 2017, 11:49:13 AM
Hello, How did you handle with freeze?

And How Is it possible to stay alive after vinktar's flask is done (I don't have legacy one, so there are many times that I have problem with survi once life leech from flask is gone) cheers and enjoying that build, only those 2 things are problematic.
Hi everyone. Hope all is doing great. Just got back to POE like 3 months ago and having a blast. Currently on this build and I have to say bless the guy who made this build. It is the most insane build ever. However I recently made my biggest purchase of an opal ring that was bought for 10 exalts, but I think I bought the wrong stat.

Here is my gear:

You see I have been trying to understand and learn as much as possible from the guide.
What works on our build is:

Increased elemental damage
Increased spell damage
Adds fire damage
Adds fire damage to spells

Now with the opal ring I purchased it says adds fire damage to attacks. Did I mess up?
I don't think it will be as effective as fire damage to spells correct?

Second question:

Increased elemental damage on weapons. I know this does not affect abberath hooves directly because it is a spell and not a weapon. However the wand already has fire damage, say for example 100.
If there is a 30 percent increased in elemental damage on weapons then wouldn't the overal fire damage on the weopon increase and therefore also affects the abberath hooves?

Hope someone can shed a light to my cave. Spending all my currency on the ring is killing me.
Thanks in advance.

Porsche112 - I dont' think added # - # fire damage is working for the build. Same as wed. Fire damage % or add # - # fire dmg with spells is fine. I really enjoy the build aswell, just having a few things that I need to concider changing but I really enjoy farming shaped spider forest with the build ;).
"
Porsche112 wrote:
Hi everyone. Hope all is doing great. Just got back to POE like 3 months ago and having a blast. Currently on this build and I have to say bless the guy who made this build. It is the most insane build ever. However I recently made my biggest purchase of an opal ring that was bought for 10 exalts, but I think I bought the wrong stat.

Here is my gear:

You see I have been trying to understand and learn as much as possible from the guide.
What works on our build is:

Increased elemental damage
Increased spell damage
Adds fire damage
Adds fire damage to spells

Now with the opal ring I purchased it says adds fire damage to attacks. Did I mess up?
I don't think it will be as effective as fire damage to spells correct?

Second question:

Increased elemental damage on weapons. I know this does not affect abberath hooves directly because it is a spell and not a weapon. However the wand already has fire damage, say for example 100.
If there is a 30 percent increased in elemental damage on weapons then wouldn't the overal fire damage on the weopon increase and therefore also affects the abberath hooves?

Hope someone can shed a light to my cave. Spending all my currency on the ring is killing me.
Thanks in advance.

Hey your ring has an essence craft of % fire damage as well, so don't worry. It's a great opal. The fire damage to attacks and the attack rating are the only mods you can't use on it, everything else is great.

Weapon elemental damage is useless on wands tho.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Could any1 tell me how do you handle with freeze?? What is the key for it? Cause I have to use ring
"cannot be frozen"
Hey great build man im proud. The conlusion will this be 3.0 viable?!?!!? if it is viable make me a reply :)
tried this out in LHC, very fun. here's strand shortly after I respec'd into the build (played fb totem until 82, levelled up gems in lake before I went to maps) https://www.twitch.tv/videos/154322172

edit: the voices are my mates in mumble, guy commenting is new to poe lul
double edit: double beyond with this is :ok_hand: should've done it for that video
Last edited by Chris0au on Jun 25, 2017, 12:40:50 PM
"
Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but does this build still work?

I know you were asking for 2.6, but in 3.0 this build GOT MURDERED!

No leech to ES means this build is dead and most likely can only be done life based as for now. RIP.
See my stats: http://poestatistics.com/users/wiraqucha/
Seems not updated for whatever reason: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=265406
Discontinued profile: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=40468

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info