[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

What about ascendary? Wichone shallw e get?
Guys you havent read well the guide haven't you? Elementalist is clearly the ascendancy to get.

EDIT:
"
ChrismaU wrote:
how can i increase my damage now? i have 2.2k on hideout and 3.5 in combat (its really low) my profile is open the character is (MineTestt)

I can't help you if your character doesn't have any items, but you can check mine as an example (Freáwine).
Last edited by Hughs on Apr 23, 2017, 7:12:32 PM
"
Hughs wrote:
Guys you havent read well the guide haven't you? Elementalist is clearly the ascendancy to get.

EDIT:
"
ChrismaU wrote:
how can i increase my damage now? i have 2.2k on hideout and 3.5 in combat (its really low) my profile is open the character is (MineTestt)

I can't help you if your character doesn't have any items, but you can check mine as an example (Freáwine).

I mean inside elementalist, where use the points from lab
Ok, ill give you the order i did myself:

1) Shaper of Desolation
2) Beacon of Ruin
3) Pendulum of Destruction
4) Liege of the Primordial.
Last edited by Hughs on Apr 24, 2017, 12:48:34 AM
I usually die so easy and im following this guide, any suggestion what shall i change ?
Hi!
I'm planning this to be my next build, I only have 1 question: Where do we get shock immunity?
"
Propht wrote:
Hi!
I'm planning this to be my next build, I only have 1 question: Where do we get shock immunity?

just roll a shock immune flask :v
Just wanted to ask whether it is possible to run this build without a Shavs (can't afford one :( ), would it be possible to run it as ci with less auras or with a solaris chest instead? Or would that be terrible? Really want to play this build so bad :(
"
Just wanted to ask whether it is possible to run this build without a Shavs (can't afford one :( ), would it be possible to run it as ci with less auras or with a solaris chest instead? Or would that be terrible? Really want to play this build so bad :(

It is possible to use Esh's visage instead of shavronne's to make a low life build, but you'd have to use another way to use blood magic auras.
How did you guys went about killing uber Izaro ? Did you used some other setup, run around him till exhaustion or just had someone clear it for you ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info