[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

***Announcement***

I'll be taking a well needed break until 3.0.0 and will not be responding to my build threads until then.

Hope you guys enjoyed the builds.

I'm an avid PvP player, but I do make PvE builds like this one from time to time.

However GGG has been severely ignoring my favorite aspect of this game and I'm completely burnt out.

See you in a few months!
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Just wanted to say thanks for a fun and well thought out build :)
Hope to see u back at making builds again as soon as possible.
What about using Voidbringer gloves? Socket Blasphemy, Elemental Weakness, Flammability (+1) and Hearld of Ice (+1) Or switch Thunder from Shield to gloves and put ice in shield since it doesnt grant +2 anyway. So Voidbringer will give +1 to one of the Heralds and +1 to Flammability?

I put phase run, vaal dis and inc duration in wand.
"
ZomBie_ZA wrote:

Wont Phase Run be cancelled at first step when hooves skill pop in?
Can you take a look at my character and gear and tell me where I should progress next? I have about 150C left to invest, and not sure of what to upgrade next. I know I need a better helm, and to go DPS I need to replace the gloves, and I have a crystal belt waiting at lvl 79.

Whats the biggest upgrade though? Maybe the jewels? Bah, so confusing lol

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Subxeno/characters

Character is RaStrides
Last edited by Subxeno on Jan 15, 2017, 1:17:24 PM
"
seruch wrote:
"
ZomBie_ZA wrote:

Wont Phase Run be cancelled at first step when hooves skill pop in?

Actually phase run persists while the hooves proc so no problem there. The phasing is actually pretty nice during map clears

Not OP but here's an edited tree I'm trying.

www.poeurl.com/0l7

Sticking Green Dream jewel north of the witch starting node and grabbing Cruel Preparations and Frost Walker should allow you to get rid of the overcharged node and Intuitive Leap jewel and sub in an Energy From Within near the Melding cluster for more ES

You can use the extra points to fill out the ES clusters on Foresight and Unnatural Calm for more defense. Or use those points to fill out the ele dmg - jewel socket nodes near whispers of doom. Or maybe fill out the Heart of Flame path

I'm also using an unset ring with socketed ice golem gem to proc Liege of the Primordial to increase HoI dmg and increase crit chance for Elemental Overload. Socketed lightning golem is also an option since I feel HoT adds more dmg, but the lightning golem bonus is less useful than the ice one.
Last edited by Lasiurus on Jan 15, 2017, 9:08:55 PM
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Jan 16, 2017, 11:52:06 AM
Sorry guys

but what are the godly enchants , the OVER THE TOP ones i meant.

over

helmets\gloves\boots

for this build

"
Fasullo44 wrote:
Sorry guys

but what are the godly enchants , the OVER THE TOP ones i meant.

over

helmets\gloves\boots

for this build

The best helm one is Elemental Weakness Effect, or Flame Golem Effect (2nd best), or Flammability Effect (3rd best).

Gloves best is +1 gems :).

Boots is either Fire Damage if Killed Recently / Life Leech if Killed Recently / +1 Gems / +1 Frenzy.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
guys i have another question

the wand, he is using

so any "spell damage increased by xx% "

is ONLY for vaal righteous fire explosion damage?

OR those spell damage , also affects the Abberath's Hooves damage?

::::::::::

increased Elemental Damage with Weapons
-----this affects the abberath damage?

increased Elemental Damage
-----this affects the abberath damage?

::::::::::

theoretical question:
if i do want to use infinite damage on abberath hooves boots
which types of item i should use?
can u link them please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account: