[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Rikkuh wrote:
Hello can you check my characther? name is Nightwalker ... is a experiment just for science

What's the point of using flameblast? You can already run through a T16 without stopping just using the boots.

for kill multi phase bosses .. uber/shaper
"
Xafniko wrote:
I just remove the private.

i got the passive correct i think. else i would have died everytime, haha.

it's like 1 out of 10 my RF would not leech. It just happened 5 minutes ago again.

In a breach first burst, leeched.
2nd no leech with 1 hp left, i have to run away and regen! lol...
then i ran in and burst again and leeched.

Well looking at the bright side. FINALLY SOMETHING GOT MY HEART BEAT slightly faster again.

MAYBE you're using the unlinked VRF in your shield? If it's not that, then I don't know lol
"
potatowedge wrote:
MAYBE you're using the unlinked VRF in your shield? If it's not that, then I don't know lol

Maybe it's just the latency, coz sg gateway is routing all over the world. we hav a 4ms in the login screen and 300ms in game. that is my best guess.

that says, in my screen i m infront of the monster when i RF, but when the actual explosion happened, it sync me away. i dun know, i m about as lost as u. haha...
https://youtu.be/6D-ZlNs-Pnk

My MF version (248/34).
There's nothing about the ascendancy skill points in the guide and it doesn't show up in the tree.. what do people run for this?
"
There's nothing about the ascendancy skill points in the guide and it doesn't show up in the tree.. what do people run for this?

How does it not show up in the tree?

Open the tree, click the little button at the witch starting wheel and it's right there.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
What about using Elemental Weakness on Hit gloves instead of another Blasphemy and having a normal ES shield instead?
"
What about using Elemental Weakness on Hit gloves instead of another Blasphemy and having a normal ES shield instead?

That's a very viable option I was looking into, but couldn't get the gloves I wanted :(

(note that you'd still be sacrificing damage since you'd lose curse effect and curse levels)
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Jan 10, 2017, 7:32:24 PM
hi, what path do u take to get overcharged? in your build tree it shows it as just individually linked. Am I looking at it wrong? I assume u go down from the jewel to get conduit and then overcharged

Edit: Nevermind, im an idiot and i should read more, its because of the gem. duh.
Last edited by kraytkiller1 on Jan 10, 2017, 9:31:20 PM
I started running t11-15 today.

i was wondering are you guys hitting a wall with Porcupine Goliath..? esp with some maps mods like crit/crit mult, vul curse, more added dmg etc, they do hit like a truck in the higher tiers couple with ground effects/mods which delay/prevent the es regen.

they can literally one shot me if i ran too fast into them.

** i did not purposely ran across them **

i am sitting with 8.4k es
Last edited by Xafniko on Jan 11, 2017, 5:58:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info