[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

Sooo guys, I decided it's time to reroll and I'm selling all my gear for the build, let me know if anyone is interested - can make some pretty great prices. IGN: DuckingPunches

Last edited by Knuckledust13 on Jan 9, 2017, 4:36:55 PM
anyone knows why sometimes after a Vaal RF and my char is left with 1 hp even with life leech?

There is no "Cannot Leech" mods.

There mobs did died. Can see the explosion of the RF on my screen and the sound boommm.

Already happened afew times.
"
Xafniko wrote:
anyone knows why sometimes after a Vaal RF and my char is left with 1 hp even with life leech?

There is no "Cannot Leech" mods.

There mobs did died. Can see the explosion of the RF on my screen and the sound boommm.

Already happened afew times.

Do you have spell echo linked to VRF?
I have been noticing that certain bosses i cannot leech with vrf on. For example, the ROA boss enraged.
and a few others.
I'd see myself get the hit and burn but ill be left with 1 hp and subsequently die.

I'm wondering is that a thing?
Last edited by bendoverxnao on Jan 9, 2017, 11:43:43 PM
haven't had that no leeching issue ever.

Could be that you guys are not getting close enough to cast your VRF.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
haven't had that no leeching issue ever.

Could be that you guys are not getting close enough to cast your VRF.

I just die like an hour ago. was in a breach. alot of monster with a rare. Bomb the rare drop to 10%+ hp while the whites died. And i was left with 1 hp >_<

Really cannot figure out why.

@potatowedge nop was using the standard links.
"
Xafniko wrote:
I just die like an hour ago. was in a breach. alot of monster with a rare. Bomb the rare drop to 10%+ hp while the whites died. And i was left with 1 hp >_<

Your profile is private, but do you have Ghost Reaver allocated in your skill tree?
Last edited by potatowedge on Jan 10, 2017, 1:06:52 AM
Hello can you check my characther? name is Nightwalker ... is a experiment just for science
"
Rikkuh wrote:
Hello can you check my characther? name is Nightwalker ... is a experiment just for science

What's the point of using flameblast? You can already run through a T16 without stopping just using the boots.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
potatowedge wrote:
"
Xafniko wrote:

Your profile is private, but do you have Ghost Reaver allocated in your skill tree?

I just remove the private.

i got the passive correct i think. else i would have died everytime, haha.

it's like 1 out of 10 my RF would not leech. It just happened 5 minutes ago again.

In a breach first burst, leeched.
2nd no leech with 1 hp left, i have to run away and regen! lol...
then i ran in and burst again and leeched.

Well looking at the bright side. FINALLY SOMETHING GOT MY HEART BEAT slightly faster again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info