[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

Ohh its ok, i have phase flask, and i use it.Just thought maybe its a big problem if i dont use the skill itself still.In the mean time i bought the green dream jewel, the vinktar have to wait a bit. :) I guess i need more dmg node or more es node, and will be fine.Have to improve my gems, with quality.Ohh btw, now i use the life leech gem with vrf because dont have vinktar.Can i use the burning gem if i dont have the flask?Or is it dangerous?
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
"
Simplesim45 wrote:

Beacon of ruin is like...one of the main elements of this build lol

As for the golems on the CWDT, I would rather have a longer immortal call than a lightning golem. If you're fine with shorter IC, then your setup is fine too.

Why is that? I mean, without it I am clearing just like you are in the videos (without dying sun tho). The golem combined with my wand makes me do more light damage than fire damage, and also works great with vaal RF. ID gives IC like 0.3 more seconds of duration, I think the golem damage overweights that - in my experience.

You're probably referring to PENDULUM and not beacon. Beacon is the prolif. Pendulum can be replaced by the anti reflect node.

And you're completely forgetting endurance charges. Those are added to the duration of IC, so ID makes a significant difference. Also not sure what the lightning damage has to do with any of this. Don't forget you're running ele weakness and flammability.

Nah, I really mean beacon. I fail to see why it is so important for the build, since without it I am clearing entire packs anyway, either from aberraths aoe or HoT. The ignites are powerful but seem to matter the most on vaal RF, which already oneshots anyway.
"

Nah, I really mean beacon. I fail to see why it is so important for the build, since without it I am clearing entire packs anyway, either from aberraths aoe or HoT. The ignites are powerful but seem to matter the most on vaal RF, which already oneshots anyway.

I am wondering the same TBH ... I haven't bought myself in Uber lab (I allrdy am specced into beacon). I mean it is cool to proliferate some 0.2 seconds freeze/ignite/shock ... but that is basically all. It's nice to have a damage boost vs a strong rare but once the adds are gone all that bonus is gone allso. We don't scale the ignite and/or status duration. What is Beacon actually for? It is cool that once you enter the room they all change colours but is it rly worth it? Great build, absolutely loving this build!
Last edited by painguard on Jan 8, 2017, 8:12:19 PM
Update:

I bought a dagger to test out with shield charge. So far the clear speed has gone up a fuckton, lost about 1k DPS from the wand tho.

I let go IC completely on cwdt and now Im using fortify instead, with the 3 end charges up all the time I barely see the shield drop.

The build is fun as hell man, gratz on the idea.
Last edited by Knuckledust13 on Jan 8, 2017, 9:04:40 PM
"
Morten210 wrote:
Is the best helmet enchant anger mana reserve reduced? Anything else thats any good? And do you suggest using heretics veil or will it be too hard to gain resists on last items.

Depends which setup you are running. If you're running my setup (you can see on my profile) then yes I believe anger reservation is the best enchant, but if not, then ele weakness effect, flammability effect or flame golem buff effect are all better. I have no trouble capping resists with heretics veil (also have headhunter), its all about the rings. Im ele weakness capped with no resists on my jewels, and 0 resist on my gloves.
IGN: Impair
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
Update:

I bought a dagger to test out with shield charge. So far the clear speed has gone up a fuckton, lost about 1k DPS from the wand tho.

I let go IC completely on cwdt and now Im using fortify instead, with the 3 end charges up all the time I barely see the shield drop.

What am I missing ... how you have 3 end charges up all the time?
"
painguard wrote:
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
Update:

Intuitive leap + overcharged.

Look at the build :P

@Dagger build: Not sure how a slow shield charge is faster than my high speed running. What's your full time map clear for minotaur?
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Ty for build.

-Good option for up clearspeed and boost VRF damage.
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
painguard wrote:
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
Update:

Intuitive leap + overcharged.

Look at the build :P

@Dagger build: Not sure how a slow shield charge is faster than my high speed running. What's your full time map clear for minotaur?

Oh, Im using shield charge linked to FA and fortify - means one more buff for mantra as well. And the speed is pretty damn fast with the frenzy charges (36% chance on kill).

The ideas keep coming, man.
Any idea and plan for templar?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info