CI Raider Howa Uber/Shaper/Anything Destroyed

This is my tooltip with just auras: hatred and herald of thunder

all gems maxed
MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Jan 7, 2017, 8:19:46 AM
"
ocktg wrote:

with this stuff i cant finish map T12 without death ive 8800es+ 776 intel/ AVC.GMG with blade flury 4000+ with buff, im lvl 81

have you ever read the guide actually or at least mvoed mouse on your claws? You get 1-6 lighning damage per 10 INt, which means dmg comes from int stacking mostly.. and on top of that comes weapon elemental damage % on rings/belt (and amulet, if not astramentis). So you dont have int on helm = trash helm, no int on chest = trash chest (ok here can make an exception, not easy to get high ES, int and 6L chest), belt no int no weapon elemental dmg = trash, ring without weapon ele, without int = trash, ring just with int without ele dmg = trash, gloves/boots no int = trash, what you have excepted? if you have no int = you have no dmg.. even if you get something here from your 776 int, you have almost none weapon elemental dmg to scale that bonus you get from claws from 1-6 light dmg for 10int.. You should read again gearing guide and build it again, or just copy some gear from other players.. for standard shouldn't be expensive, except claws, since it comes from hardcore breach league and prices are dumb for now at standard.
thank for your help mate :)

ive add intel on my stuff and i up to 922 intel i dont uderstand how up to 1300+ i need change my rings and amulet for add %elemental damage for now
"
MFJones wrote:

all gems maxed

Why are you even using Herald of Thunder? Wrath + discipline not enough?
Last edited by Moksu on Jan 7, 2017, 1:22:30 PM
"
ocktg wrote:
thank for your help mate :)

ive add intel on my stuff and i up to 922 intel i dont uderstand how up to 1300+ i need change my rings and amulet for add %elemental damage for now

I don't know your budget at Standard, but look for Astramentis amulet, it gives you in total of 100+ Int and loses all str problems (so you don't need to buy gear with str), rings 30+ int, 30+ weapon ele, 25+ flat es and some resists if you need later. Helm 30+ int, high es, resists. Chest okay for now, but look high es + 6L + int, belt int+weapon ele (craft with essence of Spite and hope for weapon ele / resists on crystal belt base), boots/gloves same INt + ES + Resists. Claws close as possible to 12% int.
"
Moksu wrote:
"
MFJones wrote:

all gems maxed

Why are you even using Herald of Thunder? Wrath + discipline not enough?

It is enough but I have a level 4 enlighten and decided to fit it in with some aura nodes, I found the damage to be worth the few points. This is optional imo and I wouldn't recommend HoT without level 4 enlighten and the aura nodes near vaal pact or else your usable mana pool will be too low especially for low regen maps.
MFJonesHC
What do you think about doing a crit variant for this build? Do you think it'd end up doing more damage overall?
A crit variant is probably stronger if you can get it going but more difficult to gear and will have less ES.
MFJonesHC
"
MFJones wrote:
A crit variant is probably stronger if you can get it going but more difficult to gear and will have less ES.

How much stronger would it be from a DPS perspective?

And it's probably better to go Inquisitor if going crit I'm assuming?
Last edited by renroval on Jan 8, 2017, 2:40:01 AM
"
renroval wrote:
"
MFJones wrote:

How much stronger would it be from a DPS perspective?

And it's probably better to go Inquisitor if going crit I'm assuming?

You can take a look at Invalesco's hideout tooltip screenshot here: https://i.imgur.com/W4rjMIz.png

I am not exactly sure how much better/worse compared to my tooltip here but hopefully it will help you draw your own conclusions. Factor in the fact that inquis has 100% penetration, crit multi, etc. While raider has higher and more consistent raw damage per hit and less penetration.
MFJonesHC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info