CI Raider Howa Uber/Shaper/Anything Destroyed

How much DPS is this build capable of and can this match DPS done by Blade Flurry Physical build that utilizes poisons?
"
renroval wrote:
How much DPS is this build capable of and can this match DPS done by Blade Flurry Physical build that utilizes poisons?

It is comparable to a phys/poison variant. I think this build is more tanky than a phys variant but does slightly less damage depending on your gear. I am still farming guardians and shaper very easily, face tanking most of the bosses even when flasks are all down so I think the damage is fine.

I have 1.3k int, a 830 ES chest, 500 ES helm and I am at 12k ES.

With lesser gear 10-11k ES is easily obtainable with this build due to the int ES scaling.
MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Jan 6, 2017, 5:34:05 PM
I see. Good to know :D

Also, is Faster Attacks better than Added Lightning?

with this stuff i cant finish map T12 without death ive 8800es+ 776 intel/ AVC.GMG with blade flury 4000+ with buff, im lvl 81

ive put all good gems but impossible to do map t12 +
"
MFJones wrote:
"
renroval wrote:

It is comparable to a phys/poison variant. I think this build is more tanky than a phys variant but does slightly less damage depending on your gear. I am still farming guardians and shaper very easily, face tanking most of the bosses even when flasks are all down so I think the damage is fine.

With lesser gear 10-11k ES is easily obtainable with this build due to the int ES scaling.

I don't know. It seems like after watching that video of The Scourge build, this build's DPS is no match, not even half of the damage. But the damage is impressive for an elemental build I guess.
"
renroval wrote:
"
MFJones wrote:
"
renroval wrote:

I don't know. It seems like after watching that video of The Scourge build, this build's DPS is no match, not even half of the damage. But the damage is impressive for an elemental build I guess.

I don't have much experience with scourge build so I dont have much to compare with unfortunately. Would you mind linking me the scourge build so I can take a look?
MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Jan 7, 2017, 12:48:50 AM
Hmm how accurate are the tooltip damage? Scourge builds usually get up to 100k DPS fully buffed with flasks etc.

How high can this build get?
"
renroval wrote:
Hmm how accurate are the tooltip damage? Scourge builds usually get up to 100k DPS fully buffed with flasks etc.

Comparing DPS numbers between different builds isn't trivial. This is an elemental build with mainly lightning dmg. We invest a lot in Lightning/Ele Penetration and Attack Speed which isn't reflected in the DPS/Avg Dmg tooltip.
"
ocktg wrote:
with this stuff i cant finish map T12 without death ive 8800es+ 776 intel/ AVC.GMG with blade flury 4000+ with buff, im lvl 81
Your int is too low. It should be 1300+

"
renroval wrote:

It's much lower, but more than enough. My nearly face-rolling first attempt at Uber Atziri(first ever for me, not just this charcter) had one death. The build is also much more tanky and worry free in terms of freezes and shocks which is important for this league.

In terms of numbers, it should be able to push 20k per hit, but there is also plenty resist penetration, so real number is harder to calculate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info