CI Raider Howa Uber/Shaper/Anything Destroyed

My gear at level 79. I know they need more upgrades but Im out of cash at this stage.

Spoiler

H/O DPS with Wrath /Disc is around 3K dps and 7.8K ES . I would expect more than it but not sure what I need put my currency in first.INT is around 782.

Also, here is my skill tree. Bit variant to OP one but Im prefer more ES rather than deep.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAQHDY0OSBEvEVARgRGWFdcXJhmKGdcbJRvIHU8fAiLqIvQj0yo4Kwosvy0fNbk2PTbFPV9B0EMxS65Ms0z_TipSU1T-VYVWSFZjVvpaGluvXfJfal9wY6dsC20ZbWxvJ3qEfXV_xoNthMWE74auj_qQCpMnk5WVzJcGl5Waapu1oS-jiqXLpyutM6_rtUi7473mvorBxcMzwzrEos_d0K3Q0NN-2CTZW9rB3Ubgn-d05-ro1ukC6xTrY-wY7T_uDu968Yr5M_lj_MX-ug==

Just get more int bro, aim for at least 1.1k and it should be good.
MFJonesHC
i have about 2 ex + 30 chaos. what do you think would be my next biggest upgrade for this character (willingly_wrong)? vinktars?
Last edited by goldnugget on Jan 9, 2017, 2:02:49 AM
Can you give me a breakdown of where to go around the tree while leveling? Like towards duelist first that up to shadow/witch or should I go shadow/witch first?

Thank you!
"
tizno wrote:
Can you give me a breakdown of where to go around the tree while leveling? Like towards duelist first that up to shadow/witch or should I go shadow/witch first?

Thank you!

I would go get the duelist leech nodes first then make your way up towards witch and ele overload.
MFJonesHC
just notice that BF accuracy rate is pretty low . %77 on me. and we did not take any increase accuracy nodes.
Not sure how this thing works with channeling skill.
Did all gurdians, with alright mods, enfeeble, temp chains, crit and so on
And did shaper, died just once, could have been deathless
I have more aoe nods then other guys here, aoe is +100%
Thinking about reseting some nods to get more damage, will see

Anyway, builds works as intended
Ty OPie and TY MFJones

Edit: Jones, could you check my tree real fast, and give me your opinion, thanks
Last edited by SirAlfa on Jan 9, 2017, 2:12:25 PM
Kinda noob here - could you please post your support link setups again?

whirling blades - faster attack - fortify is a nobrainer, same goes for vaal skills+inc duration, but why blood rage not on CWDT? Blood Rage is not on your bar (at least in shaper vid) Vortex for freeze?
I haven't ever used immortal call, does it make sense without endurence charges?
Last edited by xpldngmn on Jan 9, 2017, 2:22:43 PM
"
xpldngmn wrote:
Kinda noob here - could you please post your support link setups again?

whirling blades - faster attack - fortify is a nobrainer, same goes for vaal skills+inc duration, but why blood rage not on CWDT? Blood Rage is not on your bar (at least in shaper vid) Vortex for freeze?
I haven't ever used immortal call, does it make sense without endurence charges?

IMO the blood rage is not needed, the vortex CWDT isn't really needed either. You can take a look at my links as this is the setup I am currently using for mapping and bosses. Character name is feegs on breach.

Immortal call should be linked to CWDT and inc duration, it helps against those big phys spikes of dmg and things like porcupines. This build is very prone to getting killed by big packs of porcupine spikes due to Unwavering stance and no armour.
MFJonesHC
"
N4Z wrote:
just notice that BF accuracy rate is pretty low . %77 on me. and we did not take any increase accuracy nodes.
Not sure how this thing works with channeling skill.

Yes the 77% is quite low but with adequate damage you should still be doing high tier maps and bosses just fine. You can grab one or two accuracy clusters to bump it up to 80% or higher if you feel it's not good enough.

I got a accuracy roll on one item (my gloves) and took two of the accuracy clusters. Also because those clusters include a +20 dex which also gets converted to int by the jewel for more damage and ES. With my items and tree I'm sitting at 84% chance to hit (at level 95) without ice golem.
MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Jan 9, 2017, 7:45:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info