Deleted

I have to decide between 5l kintsugi or kaoms, which one is better?
"
Narkopolo wrote:

Started with 6L Kintsugi and went to Kaoms and am much happier with it. I just don't run ele reflect maps. The 4L Cyclone setup is better for mana management, unless you spin like an idiot. The 4L setup I gave up on was Vaal Cyclone, which is rippy with end game maps anyway.

TL;DR -> Prefer Kaoms with high fire damage.
"
Teerick wrote:
"
Narkopolo wrote:

Started with 6L Kintsugi and went to Kaoms and am much happier with it. I just don't run ele reflect maps. The 4L Cyclone setup is better for mana management, unless you spin like an idiot. The 4L setup I gave up on was Vaal Cyclone, which is rippy with end game maps anyway.

TL;DR -> Prefer Kaoms with high fire damage.

can you describe spin like an idiot?
"
Morning32 wrote:

can you describe spin like an idiot?

Trying to spin between packs of mobs or overspinning within the pack of mobs. Spinning multiple times to take down a single white mob. After awhile you can anticipate how much spinning you'll need to proc the molten burst.
Vids don't work =/
"
Narkopolo wrote:

Kaom's obviously

"
Neph00 wrote:
Vids don't work =/

Yes when your account is banned you cannot login or touch anything regarding forums etc....

So i cant edit the url or anything untill i get my account back which is tonight
Gratz OP.

Can anyone gimme advice on my gear. And what ways i should go about improving first. I have some ideas i want to do, like +1 boots/crafted gloves/rings but idk which would benefit me more now.

also if anyone could gimme advice on my tree id really appreciate it.
im back baby
"
im back baby

it is time.

Edit: Just tried to run a chayula breachstone and got my ass handed to me. Finished it, but did ZERO prep like an idiot. Is it because we don't have any chaos res or should I just avoid that? I hadn't encountered any issues with any bosses (up to t15) at all up to this point lol.
Last edited by Teerick on Mar 27, 2017, 3:35:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info