[2.6] Toxic Aegis - CwC Chaos Flurry Gladiator

why y no use uniqe boots Alberon's Warpath it flat 80 chaos dmg?
Last edited by 1NKERMAN on Mar 2, 2017, 7:42:31 AM
Your Tree is for lvl 99, i would never plan for such a high level. It also has less life and ES as you cut out the Ranger start and written in Blood. The biggest Problem is getting oneshot so i would not cut Life/ES for some duration nodes.

Alberons would be good for this build, the only downside is that they have no Life but its a good tradeoff to make if you don´t need resists from your boots.

With the Buffs to Le Heup of All comming in 2.6 i could also see that this ring could be good.

With 20-30 on all rolls it will provide good double dip damage for Attack and Spell, has good overall resists and can provide Stats we need.

Overall it still lacks the Life to be a BiS Item, but it can be a good budget option i guess.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
I'm playing the build in Legacy league, so far so much fun! Facetanking all shit!!!

For begginers, I suggest the 3 uniques above for leveling, and until you finish your aegis setup. The helm+shield combination is like a mini-aegis effect, so you can start facetanking stuff before you finish your aegis setup :)
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Innsbury_Edge
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Thousand_Teeth_Temu
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Crown_of_the_Pale_King

Another thing, I just started using a 6L and Bladeflurry mana per use is 12 now, up from 9. I started having some mana probems, so I specced into Mana Flows (near Duelist). It helped me a bit :)

Another useful idea, I don't know if anybody talked about it here, but if you use the Reckoning + CoH + one Curse, and you have one socket left, you can socket Culling strike or Blind to it, so you cull/blind with Reckoning. Reckoning is pretty powerful, it hits in AoE, so it's nice... This may help to a safer uber lab farm.
Last edited by furiousrox4 on Mar 15, 2017, 7:35:05 AM
Innsbury is indeed pretty good for leveling.

For Mana you should either use Manaleech Cluster or a Gemini Claw.

Mana on Hit can also roll on Jewels and can help alot until you get Leech or the Claw.

Culling on a Counter Attack is als very good, i played that when i started but later ran out of Sockets.

But if you can find the link for it it sure is lots of value!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
Innsbury is indeed pretty good for leveling.

For Mana you should either use Manaleech Cluster or a Gemini Claw.

Mana on Hit can also roll on Jewels and can help alot until you get Leech or the Claw.

Culling on a Counter Attack is als very good, i played that when i started but later ran out of Sockets.

But if you can find the link for it it sure is lots of value!

The mana problem I mentioned was not that I couldn't generate mana on hit (I am actually using Gemini claw).

The problem is that we don't have much mana left to cast bladeflurry due to the auras, and we don't invest in mana/mana regen either, so I when I cast bladeflurry without mobs around I may find myself without mana really fast. Hence, the toon will get "stuck" in bladeflurry attack animation level 1, can't stack it further, and don't proc the CwC because it is constantly re-casting bladeflurry.

I guess this improves a bit with leveling because you get some mana from the levels... I'm currently lvl 76 or something.
@furiousrox4

Can´t comment on that, never had that happen to me.

Even in no regen maps i had no Problems with a Gemini.

It was a Problem with Sai/Scourge so i switched to Gemini if i had to run a no Regen map.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Saw the build and started levelling. Love the idea behind it. Its my first time doing an aegis build but its been smooth.

I was thinking of doing a cross with the KOTF build. Wanted to ask if the build would work with SNAKEBITE assasin mitts. Granting me poison on hit at max frenzy charges. I'd run poachers mark and blood rage to keep myself at max frenzy. That way I can drop the poison support for another support gem such as Faster attacks to stack more poison. I could also change the ascendancy from gratuituous violence to outmatch and outlast to keep my frenzy charges at max. Do you think this would boost dps?
@GeneralGong

Happy to hear you are having fun with the Build.

Snakebite only grants Poison on hit to Attacks so your CwC Spells won´t poison, losing TONS of DPS.

To replace the Poison Gem you can use a Cospris Will as mentioned in the Guide.

This is the only Item that can grant Poison on Hit to spells, there is no other option.

Ontop of that it also lets your Explosions from Gratuitous Violence Poison on cursed enemies.

Bloodrage is terrible on any Hybrid build, you would kill your ES all the time taking away like 1,5k ehp.

Outmatch and Outlast will only work if the kills come from the Hit with your mainhand, not when you kill with the Spell or the DoT. It also only works on kill so it won´t do any thing in a Bossfight.

Not having Gratuitous Violence will also bring down your clear speed alot, the explosions are really good and also scale with the global Phys Damage Bonuses we get in the Shadow Area on the Tree.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
How did you get Added Chaos Damage on your Sai? Did you just slam a delirium essence on it and hope for the best?
@Pandaro

Yes, that is how you get it.
I did not make craft it myself, i watched poe.trade for Weapons with both Mods.

Before you spend to much for such a Weapon please watch the second Weapon comparison video.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info