[2.6] Toxic Aegis - CwC Chaos Flurry Gladiator

Yes, if you want more life right now i´d recommend to spec out of some damage nodes and get the Jewels first as Jewels can have Life + Damage at the same time.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
So, why is cast when channeling better than just using blade flurry on it's own? And what would a legacy aegis aurora allow me to change in the build? Is it worth getting one? If I wanted to use the Scourge, would I have to change anything on the skill tree? How much damage would I be losing? Looks like a sweet build, I've been craving to play a tank that doesn't revolve around life leech.
Last edited by Zenog3 on Apr 26, 2017, 11:27:37 AM
Cast While Channeling with nothing linked to cast? what am I missing.

Ahh Bladefall
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 26, 2017, 11:32:22 AM
"
Zenog3 wrote:
So, why is cast when channeling better than just using blade flurry on it's own? And what would a legacy aegis aurora allow me to change in the build? Is it worth getting one? If I wanted to use the Scourge, would I have to change anything on the skill tree? How much damage would I be losing? Looks like a sweet build, I've been craving to play a tank that doesn't revolve around life leech.

You can also do BF alone - but thats a different build - this one is a CwC Build.
Why? Because i wanted to do something with CwC and this is what i came up with.

Legacy Aegis is just better for the ES on Block - Double that of a normal one.

This means you could either go for less Armour on other gear and still get the same heal on block or have even more heal with the same gear.

Scourge can be used with the Gemini Tree + Mana Leech nodes - just cut 1 Life or damage node to get the Mana Leech in.

And i am a bit confused.. why would you want to use Scourge if you think that you lose damage? Scourge is very good for damage - see my Weapon comparison videos.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Ahh, didn't see the weapon comparison video. I just wanted to use the scourge for budget reasons. Same with not using CwC, because that really needs a 6-link, and I can only really afford a 5-link Cospri's right now.
5 Link Cospri is the same thing as a normal 6 Link as you dont need the Poison Gem
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Running Cospri and increase AOE or Conc effect seem smoother than controlled destruction for the 6th gem. I think this is because bladeflurry benefits from it, and only bladefall uses controlled destruction. What are you thoughts on the best combination? Conc effect isnt really that bad for normal clearing since it does so much damage.
CD is like the middle ground between Conc and inc. Aoe - it adds some damage, but does not take away Aoe - but it does not add as much damage as Conc.

If you are lazy with switching Gems CD will be the best Gem to run without switching - if you have no Problems switching inc Aoe - Conc Switch will be better.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
How much will the 3.0 changes hurt this build? I am talking about the changes to double dipping that are coming. Seems to me that while there is some use of double dipping it isn't exploited. Am I wrong?
"
Rorrak88 wrote:
How much will the 3.0 changes hurt this build? I am talking about the changes to double dipping that are coming. Seems to me that while there is some use of double dipping it isn't exploited. Am I wrong?

Idk what difference there would be in "unsing" or "exploiting" the double dipp ing - every build that uses it currently is doing the same thing - if you mean how much it affects the damage - quite a bit i´d think.

The core of the build will still work - but damage will be as low as most other block builds i guess.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info