[2.6] Toxic Aegis - CwC Chaos Flurry Gladiator

how many u dps BF and BladeFall.
"
BUNLAIKUN wrote:
how many u dps BF and BladeFall.

Damage for Flurry and BF:
http://imgur.com/e04VWr3
http://imgur.com/Nm7klFF

Note that its not DPS but Damage per use / Attack and does not include any of the Dot Damage.
Screenshots are without any Buffs like Flasks or Ascendancy Procs.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Any suggestions on what I should craft on this? I can craft flat phy (11-14 to 18-22), increased phy (60 to 79%), flat accuracy (121 -150), or some .4 percent life leech.

Sorry one more question. Which gems would you quality first?
Last edited by stephenp1983 on Apr 8, 2017, 10:08:44 AM
You can craft % dmg over time with the Leo Bench.

Idk if thats the best one - can only say that leech is not worth it as its only Phys Leech.

Accuracy could be worth it if you lack accuracy - you can try how much damage the acc would add with a ring/amulet with some accuracy.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
You can craft % dmg over time with the Leo Bench.

Idk if thats the best one - can only say that leech is not worth it as its only Phys Leech.

Accuracy could be worth it if you lack accuracy - you can try how much damage the acc would add with a ring/amulet with some accuracy.

Thanks I forgot about the Leo mod I'll probably do that. Im at 84 accuracy now but will get more when I upgrade some of my rings.

Lucked out on second craft with the 30 dot
Last edited by stephenp1983 on Apr 8, 2017, 10:44:16 AM
Any thoughts on the new gloves with implicit damage?

Which one would be best and is it worth it over any of the old Armor/eva+ES Hybrid?
"
Lurts wrote:
Any thoughts on the new gloves with implicit damage?

Which one would be best and is it worth it over any of the old Armor/eva+ES Hybrid?

Sorry i don´t know what you are talking about, maybe i missed something?

Or do you mean the Melee Damage and Spell Damage Gloves?

If yes - both are ok but nothing amazing - its just 10% damage and thats it. It does not double dip and there is no version that would work for Attack and Spell.

If you want Damage on your Gloves the best solution is to use a Scourge and craft % Minion Damage on them with Catarinas Workbench. Like this:

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
im only with 3.2k hp how can i increase that? you can look at my profile and tell me what to do? TY
(character is CrismaU)
Get Life on your Chest and Belt - sadly Lifebuilds can´t afford to have any piece without a good life roll.

Then you can spec into the Jewel Sockets and get Jewels with 7% Life + Damage.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Apr 24, 2017, 10:19:35 AM
Thanks if i get the cospri will 6l i just need the jewels with life and the belt right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info