[2.6] Toxic Aegis - CwC Chaos Flurry Gladiator

how would you level this? bv by itself til 28 then bf til cruel?
"

Rather go melee with earthquake/cyclone since is easier to manage mana and lack of intellect, besides you have no spell damage invest on the tree at all.
@The_Real_Swerve

I went with Melee for leveling - Crest of Perandus + a one hander of any kind for the current level.

Can then also switch to Bladeflurry and Cast while Channeling as soon as you can equip it. (lvl 28 and 38)

If you don´t like leveling as Melee you can also use Blade Vortex until lvl 28 but as you don´t get cast speed or spelldamage early on its not the best choice imho.

In other News, i added a Video of me comparing the Weapon Options:
https://youtu.be/JEqahoRGYtA
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Dec 18, 2016, 10:43:43 AM
that's kinda why I was wondering. currently doing a similiar type build with champion instead of gladiator definitely not as tanky, but I love the new unique perseverance. permanent onslaught is fun, but my damage is currently limited to about t8 maps.
have a question what would u link in a 6link cospris? and whats the extra curse?
thanks for the guide :D i will try it tommorow on Hardcore Breach
"

Started this build today now 63lv on BHC leveling with facebreaker.Shield charge is enough to one shot every rare till dried lake
and goooo
Last edited by queake1 on Dec 18, 2016, 4:28:07 PM
Agree! Wardens Brand is OP for leveling!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Playing this build too.
did reach 82 so far.

Ueberlab was no Problem at all (my first successfull uber at all!).

Clearspeed in comparison to my FB Toem guy is better (except for bosses maybe?) and i feel that i cant die.
T8 so far going pretty smooth and i will start t9 probably today.

for me as a semi casual player with no 90 char before -> this is probably the strongest build i played. super tanky, decently fast paste (ofc not a vsparker), smooth gameplay, fast shieldcharge for movement <3.

thx for the guide and keep it up!!!!!!
ill report back how the high tier maps are going for me.

@mertcan258

Sorry, missed your Question.

I would put a Blue Socket as 6. Link on a Cospri to switch between Conc Effect, Controlled Destruction and inc. AoE.

And i´d use Enfeeble in the Curse on Hit Setup as 2nd Curse.

@AIXtreme2

Happy to hear that the build is working so well for you! :)

Updates:

I updated Sai and Gemini lvl 90 Skilltrees to include the Dirty Techniques Cluster as i think the damage is worth it.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Dec 19, 2016, 7:18:15 AM
Thats a nice build, wonder if would be possible to change armour to Cospri Will and swap poison to Controlled Destruction gem ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info