Granite/Jade Flask.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Feb 21, 2017, 4:52:41 PM
"
The answer is pretty quick and short.

Granite/Jade Flask.

Well it is pretty insightful as well as I've clearly mentioned Flasks were included in my calculations and stated that 37k was fully buffed.
"
flynnzeke wrote:
"
The answer is pretty quick and short.

Granite/Jade Flask.

Well it is pretty insightful as well as I've clearly mentioned Flasks were included in my calculations and stated that 37k was fully buffed.

Then your calculation is wrong i have 30k without Flask.

Sorry i am not a Math Guy, i don´t calculate such stuff i just make it and read numbers from ingame.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
with the upcoming nerf to blade flurry i really hope this build is still viable for legacy league....
I'm skeptical when numbers don't add up. You could provide a screenshot of the buffs with the char defense tab. Also you didn't link to any jewels you used to I don't know if those come into play.
"
flynnzeke wrote:
I'm skeptical when numbers don't add up. You could provide a screenshot of the buffs with the char defense tab. Also you didn't link to any jewels you used to I don't know if those come into play.

Sorry but i couldn´t care less if you believe it or not.

If you don´t pick any other build or do you own. I don´t get money for making ppl play my builds.

Those players that just flowed the guide all reported similar numbers here between 25 and 30k.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
While you claim a bulshit 55k. And I do make my own builds. Not following your build, merely giving you the benefit of curiosity towards it, but I can see I overestimated you. It's okay, just another not-so-capable player overselling his build cause he could not do better. There's plenty of you around these days so don't feel bad. Best wishes.
Last edited by flynnzeke on Feb 28, 2017, 11:17:36 AM
"
flynnzeke wrote:
While you claim a bulshit 55k. And I do make my own builds. Not following your build, merely giving you the benefit of curiosity towards it, but I can see I overestimated you. It's okay, just another not-so-capable player overselling his build cause he could not do better. There's plenty of you around these days so don't feel bad. Best wishes.

Ok i am logging in now just to show it to you... what a pretentious little kid you are

Now say "sorry for beeing a idiot" and crawl back under your "genius theorycrafter" rock.

No Flasks = 27,8k

With Flasks ( Jade + Witchfire)

Note that its not even a "of Iron Skin" on the Jade Flask and that you could potentialy also use a Granite at the same time if you really feel like needing more armour.

HERE is one with a Granite on top = 65k

So much for "overselling"
Note that this is still not with "of Ironskin" on any of those Flasks.

Really i hope you feel like the idiot you are now.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Feb 28, 2017, 6:07:59 PM
Updated for 2.6: no major changes - just a little pathing in the Sai Tree
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
qq
Last edited by 1NKERMAN on Mar 2, 2017, 7:42:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account: