[2.6] Toxic Aegis - CwC Chaos Flurry Gladiator

Sure, only thing I was thinking could be better was a better helm (and enchant) and a bit more chaos res. I'm also pretty poor atm so I'm holding off on upgrades. This has cleared everything up to t15, haven't tried t16 cause I just had my first one drop and it's chimera :/

As for pvp yeah I noticed that too, I must be just getting lucky and not getting matched against many of those.
@igneel77777

My first thought was the helmet too, and that you could really need some accuracy! As far as i see you dont have any accuracy at all, so try to get a good Accuracy roll when you buy a new helmet!

Hubris with Accuracy can be expensive because HoWa builds want that too, but i would guess that you can get a nice rolled ES/EV or ES/AR Helmet with Life and Acc. pretty cheap.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Just as an update, i'm level 93 on a scourge version of this build. been really enjoying it.

I've been using skin of the loyal and finally got my blade fall + added chaos gems to level 21. so an effective level 22 gems!

Definitely my favorite version of an aegis build.

"
tainium wrote:
I'm testing the Minion Damage Support gem for MORE minion damage with The Scourge, but it doesn't seem to work. Do I need to do something special, or it just doesn't work as I think it should?

...because Scourge says "increases and reductions" it considers MORE a different type of function?

Its also because the minion damage support gem doesn't support either blade fall or blade flurry.

You will notice it doesn't gain a letter in the skills bar when socketing/unsocketing the minion damage support gem.
Last edited by Tritium on Feb 4, 2017, 10:03:09 PM
@Tritium

THats another issue, but even on Dominating Blow, that can be supported by Minion Damage it does not work because more isn´t a increase.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hi there can I ask you 2 questions ?

Its viable to use Reckoning on the helmet ( with wither/curse on hit/increasead duration)

And can I use Blade vortex instead of blade flurry ?

I'm thinking on going with this build on the next league!
@Taiobator

1. I don´t really understand that question. But the link you suggested with "wither/curse on hit/increasead duration/Reckoning" does not make any sense. There is no Curse linked to it so curse on hit is pointless and you don´t want to cast wither yourself.

2. No Bladevortex is a Spell and not a Attack so its something completly different. Oh and its not a Channel Spell.

Seeing your ideas i would recommend to not modify anything or try to get a better understanding of the games / builds mechanics.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
@Taiobator

1. I don´t really understand that question. But the link you suggested with "wither/curse on hit/increasead duration/Reckoning" does not make any sense. There is no Curse linked to it so curse on hit is pointless and you don´t want to cast wither yourself.

2. No Bladevortex is a Spell and not a Attack so its something completly different. Oh and its not a Channel Spell.

Seeing your ideas i would recommend to not modify anything or try to get a better understanding of the games / builds mechanics.
I express my self bad!

I mean to change Spell totem to Reckoning to aply the curse. I dont know how it work but my ideia is that everytime you block you activate reckoning that curse the mobs. Its works that way ?

About the second part i see why i'm wrong !

Thank you for you fast reply \o\
You should pay more attention to the Tags on Gems. Wither isn´t a Curse. Its a normal Spell with different mechanics to curses.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hi! First of all, neat build! Congratz on the post and everything.
I have some inquiries, and they're all for knowledge's sake so please don't take them personally.

You say you have 35k-55k armor. What creates that "variation"?
I calculated your gear and tree.

You have 2568 base evasion from items, 400 armor.
That's 8400 armor with the increases.

+2575 base from Grace,
+3000 base from Jade flask
+51% more from Determination,

You end up just short of 37500 armor fully buffed.

That's already a lot of investment. How exactly do you manage to tip the "55k" mark?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info