(3.0)Berserker Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone(Breach Destroyer)

Here is a video of my second shaper kill. It's not deathless, I made two mistakes in the fight, which lead to 2 deaths. I could've logged after I got Zana killed to avoid death, but since it's softcore I tried my luck with the bullet hell, second mistake was a slight missmanagement of one of the ball projectiles. All in all, pretty smooth shaper, though.

Link: https://youtu.be/Jtch5bOSZgY
"
toastyy1 wrote:
Wow how much were those rings?

I was lucky enough to snipe one and the other one was bought "before the build was cool" so before the price skyrocketed ;). Same goes for my jewels, most of them were bought before the price went up and some of them because I kept monitoring the market for opportunities, which presented themselves.

"
Silverpion wrote:
Do you feel like this is superior to doing it as a raider?

As I said in my post, the raider version is superior in terms of speed clearing maps. The berserker is more constant in heavy boss fights (shaper/guardians). But I'm not talking in terms of absolute here. I can do every guardian with my raider, and I'm almost capable of doing shaper with him too (Since raider is less forgiving VS heavy dmg, I tend do die too much since I'm not used to fight Shaper).

Same goes for berserker he clears maps quite nicely without any difficulties. He just doesnt have the same movement speed as the raider, thus the faster clear speed on the Raider part.

Oh and since darkray vectors corrupted with +1 frenzy charge cost a lot I'd say Berserker cost less. So if you don't have the budget for it, I'd advice to go for Berserker.

I'm happy having them both :P I farm maps with my raider until I have a couple of shaper sets then switch gear and do my shpaer runs on my berserker.
To be fair, i'm already too fast* with my berserker. 69% movement speed without any buff. 138% with the quicksilver and up to 158% with onslaught (which you get regularly from the 10% chance on kill passive node). I've to stop every so often to pick up loots because that's what the game is about in the first place, right ?

*Yep, there's no such thing as "too fast" :p. At least for me.
Last edited by Harest on Jan 22, 2017, 10:31:02 PM
Just wanted to pop in and second having molten shell on your cast when damage taken setup. Acts as an instant heal when you get frozen or stunned or trip on a rock (stupid cyclone). Saved my butt quite a few times now.
Hello,

I have one question about Flame Cyczerker, i followed this build but i am not sure what lvl CWDT i should use, right now i am using LVL1 CWDT + LVL3 IC + LVL10 Molten Shell + LVL 19 Increased Duration, but i think it is not optimal gem combo. Additionaly in other slot i am using blasphemy + warlord's mark which i think is nice boost for survivability, but i noticed that no one is using it, everyone prefer flammability or some other curses for blasphemy. Please could you tell me which lvl gems for CWDT and IC are best for you and which curse you're using with blasphemy support? Thanks for help!
"
Sacwrath wrote:
Hello,

I have one question about Flame Cyczerker, i followed this build but i am not sure what lvl CWDT i should use, right now i am using LVL1 CWDT + LVL3 IC + LVL10 Molten Shell + LVL 19 Increased Duration, but i think it is not optimal gem combo. Additionaly in other slot i am using blasphemy + warlord's mark which i think is nice boost for survivability, but i noticed that no one is using it, everyone prefer flammability or some other curses for blasphemy. Please could you tell me which lvl gems for CWDT and IC are best for you and which curse you're using with blasphemy support? Thanks for help!

There isn't necessarily a perfect level for your setup. It's relative to your max health. You want it to go off when you need it, because if it goes off when you didn't need it then it might be on cool down when you really need it. So I have it set to go off when I lose about 1/3 of my life. Not saying this is perfect by any means though. Level one is probably not the right level because it's going to be going off pretty randomly.
"
Sacwrath wrote:
Hello,

Which level is right for you depends on your personal preference, but you should look that it activates when Cloaked in Savagery is triggered by a hit as well and not before. My character has about 7,2k hp for example, so cloaked in savagery activates when I take a hit that deals 1080 damage, so my CWDT should at least be level 8 to avoid activation without CIS.

I think I said it before, but warlord's mark is kind of wasted on this build, because your leech is so high that it refills your hp instantly anyway, the endurance charges when clearing maps are nice, but simply not needed and often not present on bosses when it counts the most. Flammability provides alot more damage to the build, while enfeeble provides more defense, that's why these curses are preferred by most people.
There are certainly other options, but personally I feel, that the build benefits the most from flammability, because it enables you to throw out the fire penetration gems for better damage gems, like Elemental Focus on the Axe as well as in your cyclone setup, which really boosts your overall damage output.

Edit:

Uber Atziri coming soon, btw.! :D
Last edited by Schokoladenonkel on Jan 23, 2017, 10:11:12 PM
Uber Atziri down, too.

All in all it went pretty well for my first Uber Atziri ever, I died two times to the vaals, which were just completely avoidable dumb mistakes by me and two times on Atziri, one was sort of my mistake and one was sort of being commited to cycloning into the "wrong" direction. I think I can do a much cleaner Uber Atziri run on the build though, since this time around I was a little nervous. I did record the fight, but maybe I'll only upload the next fight I do to showcase a cleaner, more relaxed fight on the build.

Anyhow, that's pretty much all content done on this build, from a guy that started playing PoE this season in manly melee fashion, so I can only give this build a big fat seal of approval. I'll upload videos of all guardians, interesting high level bosses and Uber Atziri soon to finish it off.

Edit: Gear was the same as for the first shaper fight with the addition of new gloves and a devoto's with cyclone speed enchantment:

Oh yeah, and if you wonder what I got from killing shaper and Uber, it was shapers boots and Atziris Mask.

Last edited by Schokoladenonkel on Jan 24, 2017, 7:46:59 PM
First off I would like to say thank you for the build and thanks to everyone who has helped contributed to it evolution.

I'm currently lvl86. Could you recommend the safest passive tree and gear/gem setup for uber Lab? As well as any pro tips as I play on 250ms which makes traps a lot of fun, so any help would be great thanks.
Last edited by netherall on Jan 25, 2017, 6:38:27 AM
How are you guys staying alive ? Im at 6.5k health 4800 armour 2k evasion my resists are almost capped -minus chaos running enfeeble and determination and I'm still getting 1 shot by tier 7 mobs.
Last edited by EvanEyolf on Jan 25, 2017, 8:11:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info