3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

- You don't have a 6L, that's huge
- crit on sword is meh, and you could get +50 lightning on the top end value
- all your gems are not level 20 yet
- you can "easily" get +16% attack speed on your gloves (I know it's not cheap on this base to get everything)
- not that much damage on your amu, apart from flat lightning dmg
- haven't looked at your jewels but you probably can get some more damage there too

That's already a good deal of things that will take your damage up :)
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Last edited by niuage on Mar 13, 2017, 9:35:18 PM
can u use one vagan sword instead the shield for more damage?
Honestly, where can you get a godly Vagan weapon like that?
Anybody care to have a look at my toon and tell me what my next move should be?
Pretty cool guy, doesn't afraid of anything. Bring your own weapons, safety not guaranteed.
How about me? 18k hideout. I expect to have ~20k when I get level 90 and level 20 gems, and maybe, if some of them will corrupt good it will be ~20.5-21k. Whats next (besides switching to HOWA)?
Spoiler
"
phx wrote:
How about me? 18k hideout. I expect to have ~20k when I get level 90 and level 20 gems, and maybe, if some of them will corrupt good it will be ~20.5-21k. Whats next (besides switching to HOWA)?
Spoiler

Are you going to change weapon and shield to howa or just a howa + shield?
"
Guerras wrote:
Are you going to change weapon and shield to howa or just a howa + shield?

I'm going to make new character for 2xHOWA since it requires large amount of INT and respeccing into CI.
Last edited by phx on Mar 14, 2017, 6:28:56 AM
"
niuage wrote:
- You don't have a 6L, that's huge
- crit on sword is meh, and you could get +50 lightning on the top end value
- all your gems are not level 20 yet
- you can "easily" get +16% attack speed on your gloves (I know it's not cheap on this base to get everything)
- not that much damage on your amu, apart from flat lightning dmg
- haven't looked at your jewels but you probably can get some more damage there too

That's already a good deal of things that will take your damage up :)

Thanks, I was looking at foils, mine is 450DPS, everything around that region with 6.5 crit and 1.9APS is 10exa plus. Is it better to get a lower DPS sword say 350 with higher lightning and crit? Cheers for the help
"
GGZII wrote:

Thanks, I was looking at foils, mine is 450DPS, everything around that region with 6.5 crit and 1.9APS is 10exa plus. Is it better to get a lower DPS sword say 350 with higher lightning and crit? Cheers for the help

My IMO: don't look at weapon DPS, look at lightning roll, crit roll and aps. Best would be to search 2.0+ aps foils, order them by lightning roll from high to end and look for crit roll as last mod or open mod to craft it.
How do you have enough mana for wrath and Herald of thunder? :O im at 43 mana with both of em active. so i can barely cast anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info