3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

Hey, theoretically could we run this with any element?
For example if I wanted to run cold damage, would switching out Wrath and HoT for Hatred/HoI work or would I see a reduction in damage?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, just wondering if I can add the satisfying shatter noises to an already fun build.
"
Zecaknight wrote:
For example if I wanted to run cold damage, would switching out Wrath and HoT for Hatred/HoI work or would I see a reduction in damage?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, just wondering if I can add the satisfying shatter noises to an already fun build.

You can use HoI with a bit of dmg loss without changing anything else.

If you want to run cold then you need to modify the tree as some of the nods give % light dmg. I haven't checked if are any cold ones available within resonable range.

But for this I would rather follow the other ST build guides which stack phys dmg and then converts it to cold.
"
alecs87 wrote:
"
Zecaknight wrote:

You can use HoI with a bit of dmg loss without changing anything else.

If you want to run cold then you need to modify the tree as some of the nods give % light dmg. I haven't checked if are any cold ones available within resonable range.

But for this I would rather follow the other ST build guides which stack phys dmg and then converts it to cold.

Yeah that makes sense, thanks for the response.
Played way too many phys characters this league so ima stick with the ele version and rock the thunder style.
Hey quick question, I'm sure you have answered already but don't think I could find it in the large amount of pages of comments.

Why do you have herald of ice in with your herald of thunder and curse on hit/assassin's mark set up? if i use herald of ice with thunder and wrath i have no mana? Am I doing something wrong?
"
Quazre0 wrote:
Hey quick question, I'm sure you have answered already but don't think I could find it in the large amount of pages of comments.

Why do you have herald of ice in with your herald of thunder and curse on hit/assassin's mark set up? if i use herald of ice with thunder and wrath i have no mana? Am I doing something wrong?
He uses HoI and not HoT. It's just there for when he does shaper I believe.
Going claw instead of a sword, what changed on the tree are going to happen?
"
DjNanos wrote:

prob just spec out of the sword nodes and take claw ones. you can find them by using the search function in the tree. You might also want to spec out of the leech nodes as claw already has leech on it.

I would however go claw build on a phys one and then convert it to cold. It has a better dmg multiplier than a pure elemental one. Ive seen some decent guides around. But you should expect to have at least a 400+ pdps/ crit/asp/ claw for a decent output
Last edited by alecs87 on Sep 26, 2017, 4:52:17 PM
"
alecs87 wrote:
"
DjNanos wrote:

prob just spec out of the sword nodes and take claw ones. you can find them by using the search function in the tree. You might also want to spec out of the leech nodes as claw already has leech on it.

I would however go claw build on a phys one and then convert it to cold. It has a better dmg multiplier than a pure elemental one. Ive seen some decent guides around. But you should expect to have at least a 400+ pdps/ crit/asp/ claw for a decent output

so its stronger but way more expensive ?

And what if i manage to get to 95% accuracy and hold two swords, can someone make the tree changes?
Last edited by DjNanos on Sep 26, 2017, 11:29:17 PM
Hi! So, i'am curently running that build and i was having some hard time, cause my rng was really bad that league. First things first-that build is not cheap. I spend over 12 exalts just in the last 2 days to get my +1 lycosidae, lvl 21 wrath (cause i bricked over 10 without getting lvl 21 myself) and level 4 empower. That setup itself gave me over 3K dps which was the dps i needed to kill shaper last night (i bricked 4 sets before that) so imo that setup is a must for that build. Today i decided to try something, cause my crit multi was 385% and i wanted more, also my weapon is not the best atm (will get better at some point with higher crit chance. My crit chance with power charges is 57% and its around 79% with diamond flask), so i removed the lightning pen gem and added crit multi instead and i gotta tell you guys it feels way better. I melted guardians and shaper with that setup. Minotaur fight took like 12-15 sec and i facetanked him no problem with 5.6K hp. I also did some changes on the skill tree cause i had 6.3K hp and i was getting oneshoted anyway, so i decided since i play SC and i reached lvl 94 and at that point i dont need anymore points from the skilltree, to go full dps. My tooltip says 54.5K in HO with auras,golem and GMP. It's 257K fully buffed with charges, flasks and Slower proj.So if you guys are struggling like i was, give a try to that setup. My profile is opened and you can see my gear as well.Feel free to ask me questions or give me some advices :)
Ty netmos for that fun and powerful build!Cheers!
PS: Bought a new foil and there's my fully buffed dps screenshot with slow proj, all flasks, all charges and vaal haste https://imgur.com/h0mw2k2 . Sorry for url i tried everything and i couldnt make it work for img.
Last edited by brabusbg on Oct 8, 2017, 3:14:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info