3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

Hi do you think than

is good option for this build
with
together ?
Like the build, thoughts on leveling as WS? What about possibly using the taming as a ring? I have one now and have no idea if it would even be worth using, my guess would be know but just checking.
Could someone smart tell me the diff btwn this build and https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1839087 that one? I am start new this league so I have zero currency which would be easier to start?
anyone doing a LL variant for 2.6?
IGN: Thessarosa
"
Could someone smart tell me the diff btwn this build and https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1839087 that one? I am start new this league so I have zero currency which would be easier to start?
That is the dagger version, this is the sword version. Otherwise there is no difference, the builds/tree/gear etc are almost 100% the same. The gearing cost is thus also almost 100% identical.

Ele spectral throw is nothing new, it's a build that used to be semi popular in the past, though it lost popularity as other builds would give better returns for the same investment.
Im having an issue with crit even with ICS III get like 18
wouldnt it be much better to use Elemental Focus instead of increased critical strikes.

its seems like "Path of building" is including schock chance in its dps calculation,
yet is the damage much higher with elemental focus.
*edit: Nevermind it doesn't add shock dps, it only shows the chance to shock.

*edit: Really great build, i can even run elemental reflect maps with no problems at all.
Life Leech became so powerful...
Last edited by oNcLe on Mar 13, 2017, 7:53:26 AM
"
GGZII wrote:
Im having an issue with crit even with ICS III get like 18

Work on the base crit of your weapon, use a diamond flask and see if you can get some more crit on gear/tree

"
Like the build, thoughts on leveling as WS? What about possibly using the taming as a ring? I have one now and have no idea if it would even be worth using, my guess would be know but just checking.

I would not use the taming for this, leveling as wildstrike wont be the fastest thing in the world but i dont see why it wouldnt work

"
Hi do you think than

is good option for this build
with
Verified
together ?

You can use the amulet, you give up life and crit multi though, and its not that easy for us to get way more lightning resist than we need for cap. The flask is definitely good but i dont see what you would drop for it. If you can fit it in, use it.

"
@netmos (or others): any idea what to upgrade next? Im gonna try to vaal a added lightning soon. Is it too soon to go for empower lvl 4?

Definitely amulet imo. Helm enchant is also nice. Crit multi and life on amulet are very nice.

"
I went through with it, I got rid of starkonja, got a rare one with 85+ resists, and 94 life, and int, allowing me to get rings that are way more dps oriented, and my dps jumped to 38k in hideout. I also finally went above 6k life (6007 ^^).

Nice! Yeah a rare helmet is definitely an option to make resists easier and get more dps out of rings/amulet.

So I’ve been playing pretty hard since Legacy launch and put in a good amount of currency into this build, maybe around 300-350c.

I feel my gear is pretty good, my weapon/ring were the most expensive (100c each) but the rest were cheap or self-found, minus the Belly which I bought early in the league for 25c and 6-linked rather quickly/luckily (90 fusings.)

Currently level 91, quite close to 92. Primarily been chain-running Shaped Strand with full chisel, packsize rolls, beyond/breach/etc. league stones and all 5 sextants active. Modifiers are crazy, but having no issues, even when chain-spawning Abbaxoth(sp?) and Bameth/Haast spawning almost 3-4 times per map. Have done some T13-15s also with no issues. Yet to try T16 but I imagine it won’t be a problem – Uber Izaro was also a joke, I died more to traps trying to reach him though…. (Life and no regen sucks for lab – I equipped 5 life flasks just to get through easier.)

Build seems solid – I focused heavier on Life than Damage (IE. High rolls on rings, at the sacrifice of not having flat lightning etc.)
Currently sitting at about 5990HP, and I dropped two 5% nodes to pick up rest of Forces of Nature – so at lvl 93 I should be at around 6200-6250HP. Also, my necklace is pretty awesome – I was considering switching to a better DPS necklace, but I get like 400hp just from the necklace.
Might be overkill, but I’ve definitely noticed an improvement of not getting outright oneshot by some nasty hits (IE. Some big hits taking me from 100% to 10% and I can leech up, whereas I notice a lot of people complain about being squishy… I did get instagibbed a lot when I only had 5k hp.)

DPS is 31,000 in hideout. For those of you struggling at the 15-18k mark, I had that much DPS a few days ago…. Maxing out your gear, making sure at least 2-3 pieces of your gear have 30% ele rolls and 20% quality Lvl20 gems helps push that 15k to 30k. Gearing really is a big difference. Better weapons also help a ton, but I’ve used the same weapon since lvl 70, and anything above 400eDPS is going to cost you an arm.

DPS jumps to around 55k with frenzies, something like 65k with flasks.

Also note, I have 47% crit in hideout. Jumps to like 60%+ with power charges. There’s plenty of crit to obtain with nodes/proper weapon, those of you with 12-15% crit just need to get all the nodes/increased crit gem/sword with higher crit.

While this is more than plenty for maps/T16 and probably Shaper also, I feel like my DPS is still a bit on the lower-side compared to many other builds.
I do see other people posting with like 40-50k DPS In hideout – not really sure hot to get there, unless I sacrifice like 1k hp (switching Starkonja to rat’s, losing HP on my necklace/rings for more ele dmg/flat lightning, etc.) Any suggestions on how to uber-out my DPS are welcome.

I got lucky and found a Shavs recently, was considering making the change to HoWA ST since we all know it’s OP and is basically the big-daddy version of this build. Sucks having already invested so much in life gear though… but I played it last league and with similar investments, was pulling literally double to triple the DPS of this build (something like 58k in hideout, 90k with frenzies and 120-130k with flasks.)
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Hey, could someone list the Quality priority for gems? I don't have the budget to quality all my gems so I'm doing them 1 by 1. Got spectral throw to 20 but now sure which one to do next.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info