3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

"
narekbanks wrote:
How do you have enough mana for wrath and Herald of thunder? :O im at 43 mana with both of em active. so i can barely cast anything.

How much total mana do you have? I'm at ~140 with both auras active.
"
narekbanks wrote:
How do you have enough mana for wrath and Herald of thunder? :O im at 43 mana with both of em active. so i can barely cast anything.

Are you sure you didnt link your wrath or HoT/HoI with a gem that has a mana multiplier? These 2 should only reserve 75%, so no way you only have 43 mana left after that ;)

I have 263 mana left after these 2, but i do use enlighten now, without it I have 212. I took primal spirit in the tree tho, for the mana, strength and int, that's pretty good imo.

@GGZII: what phx said. You should care 0% about the dps of the sword. It's ALL about attack speed > 2, crit > 7, and high lightning roll.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Last edited by niuage on Mar 14, 2017, 10:34:24 AM
"
niuage wrote:
"
jayhawk92555 wrote:
I didn't quite understand the orb of storms being in there anyway..

OoS is just for bosses. [..]

Care to elaborate?

"
niuage wrote:
[..] But setting up a CodT is a good idea for mapping, for sure.

What would be considered a good CwDT setup?

"
niuage wrote:
[..] and high lightning roll.

The "Adds 1 to 100 Lightning Damage", right? That's the so called flat damage, right? If so, what would be considered a "high roll"?
Pretty cool guy, doesn't afraid of anything. Bring your own weapons, safety not guaranteed.
Last edited by tehcrs on Mar 14, 2017, 12:08:35 PM
"
KooperT wrote:
"
I did that char as my second in breach, first was cheap flameblast, so yeh i had some currency to throw, i think i used around 14ex in this sp char last league. 6.1k hp with rats, 6.4 with starkonja.
But id say this char needs you to invest some time to get levels and currency for gear than many others that you could start league with, but if ur patient and maybe a bit lucky, it definetly pays out.
But still i started this again now as first char, going well so far, tho flameblast was alot quicker to get on.

Yea, I started elebuzzsaw this league. No problems leveing or straight to mapping.

But still, 14ex is a crazy investment. With 14ex into a CI/ES build you would be godlike, simply because HoWA/Int scales way too well whereas elebuzz is limited in scaling

Well im not sure how much good 6l vaal regalia would cost, paid 6ex for belly of the beast, or some good helmet with st dama enchant, paid 2ex for rats. I think those two will go more then that 14ex i paid for the whole set i had. Most of the gear is possible to get, i did get good setups on my own, but when i wanted to push it as far as my currency could go, and i think that was allready enough, allmost every boss melted away in about sec or two, and especially with starkonja+cwdt enfeeble it was very tanky, no need for the sp rats untill t16. If u can 6link belly urself, rest of the set is pretty cheap, tho that enchant can be pain in the ass, i did wait for atleast 2 weeks to get one with that 2ex.

For the talks about weapon, i really suggest to get one with atleast 1.9 aps, +7 crit, flat lightning, and if possible crit multi or to be able to craft it or weapon elemental damage. Fire and cold damages will look nice at dps, but lightning just means so much more in the end, my dream weapon would be +2 aps, +7.3 crit, light dama, cold dama, weapon ele, crit multi. Or maybe with open prefix for weapon range craft.
Last edited by DeGyrst on Mar 14, 2017, 12:51:06 PM
"
niuage wrote:
[..] But setting up a CodT is a good idea for mapping, for sure.

What would be considered a good CwDT setup?

I'm using CWdT + Immortal Call + Molten Shell I have a 4th socket open that im not sure what I want to use. It's a blue socket but I'd be willing to change if I figure out what I want. It cant be a curse because we already run Assassin's mark. I dont really know of a damage reduction skill like the ones im already using. Maybe VAAL Molten Shell?

But if the DPS doesn't matter, say 450( mine) and 300 for the "ideal stats" then why dont we use claws?

More APS, Crit and damage.
I don't know the answer exactly, but I don't think you're right on the attack speed, nor the damage. They can go up to 2.02 or something like that, as the swords. Same for the lightning roll, they only go up to 166 max. They do have more crit tho. Maybe it has to do with the sword nodes on the treee that would give more multi? Maybe the implicit is better? Maybe the hitbox of the swords is bigger than the claws? Not sure tbh. The claws have only been buffed recently too right? So that might be part of it. Let's see what others think.

"
jayhawk92555 wrote:

I'm using CWdT + Immortal Call + Molten Shell I have a 4th socket open that im not sure what I want to use. It's a blue socket but I'd be willing to change if I figure out what I want. It cant be a curse because we already run Assassin's mark. I dont really know of a damage reduction skill like the ones im already using. Maybe VAAL Molten Shell?

Maybe blind, or arctic breath? Also, not sure if a curse would be that bad. Let's say you get hit and stunned, then a curse like enfeeble or temporal chains would help quite a bit. Assassin's mark only gets applied when things shatter and HoI triggers, which means you're attacking and probably at full life.

Last edited by niuage on Mar 14, 2017, 3:13:40 PM
hi guys,

my damage is still bad iam a big nooby noob can some1 tell me what iam doing wrong? lvl 76 = 3.9k dps X_X
"
niuage wrote:
"
jayhawk92555 wrote:

Maybe blind, or arctic breath? Also, not sure if a curse would be that bad. Let's say you get hit and stunned, then a curse like enfeeble or temporal chains would help quite a bit. Assassin's mark only gets applied when things shatter and HoI triggers, which means you're attacking and probably at full life.

Gave that a shot and threw in Enfeeble, works like a charm. Thanks for the suggestion!
Pretty cool guy, doesn't afraid of anything. Bring your own weapons, safety not guaranteed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info