3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

I've updated much of my build based on forum advice. Very much improved. Thanks! HO DPS is now 34K and blooms to 80K in combat with all charges and flasks up. Tanky enough that I rarely die (5300 life, 30+% evasion/dodge/dodge, 22% block). Great build!

I do still have room to grow and would welcome more feedback.

>Mana is a problem for me. I only have 115 unused mana which is two shots of Spectral. It is a struggle to fight until I get the leech going.

>My crit chance is only 43% in HO and around 55% in combat with charges up. 380 multiplier.

Passive skill tree build
Last edited by tainium on Jan 4, 2017, 7:06:03 AM
Would you recommend using Essence sap or Spirit void? I'm currently running essence sap and seem to be struggling more than often, however I see you tell people to get Spirit void.

Also, how do I leech life? Through flasks only?
"
tainium wrote:
I've updated much of my build based on forum advice. Very much improved. Thanks! HO DPS is now 34K and blooms to 80K in combat with all charges and flasks up. Tanky enough that I rarely die (5300 life, 30+% evasion/dodge/dodge, 22% block). Great build!

I do still have room to grow and would welcome more feedback.

>Mana is a problem for me. I only have 115 unused mana which is two shots of Spectral. It is a struggle to fight until I get the leech going.

>My crit chance is only 43% in HO and around 55% in combat with charges up. 380 multiplier.

Hey, thanks for posting ur build it inspired me to change a little to mine too :D

anyway, I have also passed by ur mana problem and found a solution to it and pretty happy with it

Also

I run 3 auras (herald of thunder and Ice and Wrath) and I have 126 mana remaining which is available to cast 3 ST then I can leech well, Now pretty much i have no mana problem at all

First of all u should have taken the mana reservation nods in this build, they r right down the vaal pact called (Charisma)

Second u need to link lvl 3 enlighten with wrath (u got this one)

Third keep a point in (Life and mana leech) down the tree, remove the two points of (mana leech and spirit voind) I mean if u took them then put 2 points in (mana, mana flows) nods in the top of the Left-down side of ur tree.

there u go

it fixed it for me, u can also enjoy 3 auras not just 1 herald, this will boost ur dps by 2-3.5 k or so :)
happy gaming
After some time using this build i can say few things:

1. Build is really fun to play, satisfying and really fast, but needs some changes from the original post on the first page i would say.
2. Viable to farm everything, anytime u want, i am doing shaper in 6 minutes with ease, actually shaper phases takes less time than his "unshaped" friends xD, uber atziri ? easy, if u have a bit of a brain, and u can dodge its pretty easy, but needs practice.
3. Dont copy blindly the build from first page, look at mine, maybe u will copy something out of it. I am running wrath and only herald of thunder, i have literally no mana issues, 46 k dmg in hideout with GMP, and 6k life, its awesome : )

That's my shit, proj weakness is not that good, actually i could run without it at all, one 4 link gem setup is up to you dear exile, build is fun but i actually got bored already, after 25 shaper and 24 boots + 1 sword, i can trully say that endgame is definitely not rewarding in this game :D. Maybe ill try some services, who knows :D

Dmg with GMP
Last edited by pitrek46 on Jan 4, 2017, 7:07:47 AM
"
Would you recommend using Essence sap or Spirit void? I'm currently running essence sap and seem to be struggling more than often, however I see you tell people to get Spirit void.

Also, how do I leech life? Through flasks only?

You leech life throught vitality void and the nodes next to it. If you want lots of mana run wrath + 1 herald. If you can do with less then empower/enlighten the wrath, if you are fine with even less you can skill charisma, unempower the wrath and run 2 heralds + wrath. You can also allways decide to get druidic rite or primal spirit, both are nice flask nodes that give you mana pool. Spirit void has nearly the same bonuses as essence sap and costs 2 instead of 3 points.

"

Get primal spirit or druidic rite for more mana, or try to corrupt a shield for +1 gems for another massive dmg boost and less mana reservation. For crit... 55% is not that bad with a diamond flask, i see you are using devotos, if you feel like you dont need the 100 life from starkonjas i would recommend rather using a rats nest. Devotos main benefit is the movement speed, i whirl 90% of the tiem with this build, we get enaugh ms to loot items quickly from ascendancy and boots allrdy.
55% crit + diamond is equivalent to about 80% crit without diamond.
"
3. Dont copy blindly the build from first page, look at mine, maybe u will copy something out of it. I am running wrath and only herald of thunder, i have literally no mana issues, 46 k dmg in hideout with GMP, and 6k life, its awesome : )

What changes do you suggest? I dropped 1 herald and charisma a couple days ago myself, so i assume you are refering to an older version of the guide, any other changes you think are bad in my setup? Your jewellery is pretty insane, and rats nest is a nice dps boost ofc -- but its also 300 life lower which i personally dont rly like, the damage is more than enaugh with starkonjas. You could try empower/enlightening your wrath for a nice dps boost.
"
netmos wrote:
"
tainium wrote:
"
netmos wrote:
...BTW, if you can manage to get an ele weak on hit gloves corruption on a good base (dont use the implicit proj dmg gloves, it will be overwritten :P) then you can drop ass mark on hit from herald of x, get the 2 res nodes below duelist and socket the blue breach jewel (power charges on kill). ...
Are the Curse on Hit gloves worth the change for players in Standard without access to the breach jewel?

Uhm no idea, if you got lots of cash you could allways get a +1 curse ammu i guess? :P
Those ammys are famously rare and expensive. I'm not sure where I'd get the power charges from in Standard without AssMark. But using COH gloves and dropping AssMark+HThunder would help the mana issues and open up some sockets for more utility so the idea appeals to me.
"
I run 3 auras (herald of thunder and Ice and Wrath) and I have 126 mana remaining which is available to cast 3 ST then I can leech well, Now pretty much i have no mana problem at all

First of all u should have taken the mana reservation nods in this build, they r right down the vaal pact called (Charisma)

Second u need to link lvl 3 enlighten with wrath (u got this one)

Third keep a point in (Life and mana leech) down the tree, remove the two points of (mana leech and spirit voind) I mean if u took them then put 2 points in (mana, mana flows) nods in the top of the Left-down side of ur tree.
We're already investing so much for AssMark's Power Charges that I don't want to spend 3 points on Charisma. But 2 points for Mana Flows might do the trick. Great idea that I need to test :)
"
netmos wrote:
"

Get primal spirit or druidic rite for more mana, or try to corrupt a shield for +1 gems for another massive dmg boost and less mana reservation. For crit... 55% is not that bad with a diamond flask, i see you are using devotos, if you feel like you dont need the 100 life from starkonjas i would recommend rather using a rats nest. Devotos main benefit is the movement speed, i whirl 90% of the tiem with this build, we get enaugh ms to loot items quickly from ascendancy and boots allrdy.
55% crit + diamond is equivalent to about 80% crit without diamond.
Mana Flows seems like it might work better for this problem but all three options are 2 points on current tree.

Might look for a shield as you mention. Is it worth the effort to try corrupting it myself?

I use Devotos for 2 reasons. 1 it was the cheapest viable helm with the enchant. 2 I run fast enough that I don't have to use Whirling to get around...which eases my mana problem. It sucks to Whirl up to a mob and be OOM.
"
netmos wrote:
"

What changes do you suggest? I dropped 1 herald and charisma a couple days ago myself, so i assume you are refering to an older version of the guide, any other changes you think are bad in my setup? Your jewellery is pretty insane, and rats nest is a nice dps boost ofc -- but its also 300 life lower which i personally dont rly like, the damage is more than enaugh with starkonjas. You could try empower/enlightening your wrath for a nice dps boost.

Nah u didn't understand me, maybe it sounds bad, but i wanted to say just to try better solutions, at few pages later, when we figured our how to change the first version u posted.

About rat's nest, i have 6050 life at this point, i feel like its enough for everything, i can facetank shaper beams, balls and everything with ease, i made today 50 seconds on chayula breach without even a blinking, but i feel like the setup someone invented with a proj weakness (which i have on my helmet) is not a good idea, something better could be in it. Empowering and enlightening wrath, is not a big deal i would say, i am missing 21 lvl gems, with that i could easily get 50k on GMP in hideout, its already too much, on single target slow proj is just melting the bosses anyways, and 300 hp from starkonja won't make a big deal, since this char is pretty much unkillable. Only mod that i am not running is ele reflect, from obvious reasons, every single other mod is doable so its really important. But i have a feeling that there is still room for more dmg, we just have to figure it out (boots with frenzy charge, amulet with additional curse) alot of possibilities to discover.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info