3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

Adds 7 to 139 Lightning Damage
27% increased Attack Speed
38% increased Critical Strike Chance

the cheapest coil if found but still its 2 ex ;p
here is my gears after some mix - max .
Spoiler

With rat's nest : My HP is 4.5K. H/O damage is around 25K with GMP . With SP , HO damge is around 50K
With Starj helm : My HP is pump to 4.75K but I lost around 4-5% crit chance and 3K damage.

For mapping, All up to T15 ( Core) are not a problem. Pop Vessel flask then you can face tank pretty much all boss.
Tried Shaper yesterday, FAIL.Wasted more portal on Rigwald than on Shaper. Blame my play skill rather than this build.
Im going to try 4 Guardian this week and try Shaper again one more time and probably I will carry 2 HP Flask with me and drop off mana flask.

Last edited by N4Z on Jan 2, 2017, 10:42:52 PM
what do u think about linking (orb of storms + curse on hit +[elemental weakness or projectiles weakness] + power charge on crit) in a 4 link setup.. but u will have to sacrifice 2 of ur vaal gems tho

I think that would gives u a much higher dps against bosses if u use projectile weakness or elemental weakness
and if yes, what would u prefer ? elemental weakness or projectile weakness ?

i'm also thinking of changing assasin's mark with projectile weakness on its 4 link setup since i Think u don't need power charges while farming monsters but i dunno lol
what u think is better ?

i'm not changing until u tell me :D
"
what do u think about linking (orb of storms + curse on hit +[elemental weakness or projectiles weakness] + power charge on crit) in a 4 link setup.. but u will have to sacrifice 2 of ur vaal gems tho

I think that would gives u a much higher dps against bosses if u use projectile weakness or elemental weakness
and if yes, what would u prefer ? elemental weakness or projectile weakness ?

i'm also thinking of changing assasin's mark with projectile weakness on its 4 link setup since i Think u don't need power charges while farming monsters but i dunno lol
what u think is better ?

i'm not changing until u tell me :D

I would definitely keep ass mark on the curse on hit setup, it only curses a part of the monsters and will give you dmg vs all monsters via power charges. Also keep in mind ass mark gives very good damage bonuses other than the power charges: more multiplier and higher crit chance and some nice stuff like mana on kill.

If you want you can setup a curse on hit setup on orb of storms, its not a bad idea but not as big as you think -- bosses have extreme curse effectiveness reductions, 1 offensive curse without extra curse effects wont give you a hughe dmg bonus, may even be better to link culling strike instead for tanky bosses. I would try proj weakness and keep it if the knockback doesnt fuck anything up, if its annoying use ele weak.

"
With rat's nest : My HP is 4.5K. H/O damage is around 25K with GMP . With SP , HO damge is around 50K
With Starj helm : My HP is pump to 4.75K but I lost around 4-5% crit chance and 3K damage.

For mapping, All up to T15 ( Core) are not a problem. Pop Vessel flask then you can face tank pretty much all boss.
Tried Shaper yesterday, FAIL.Wasted more portal on Rigwald than on Shaper. Blame my play skill rather than this build.
Im going to try 4 Guardian this week and try Shaper again one more time and probably I will carry 2 HP Flask with me and drop off mana flask.

Rigwald is a pain, died to him before on other builds. With this one you have multiple options, either do him really slow, allways hit a bit and run behind a rock if he does wolves or run away if he does wolf form -- kinda risky and annoying but should work okay. Maybe use pierce instead of slower proj since its really risky to be close to him when he starts shooting wolves.

My way of doing it is the retard way: Try to have frenzy charges when going in (they last long enaugh) then just run in his face, wait till he "activates". He will first start shooting wolves. Ignore them, pop your vinktar (and all other flasks ofc) and go ham on him, your hp will go up and down really fast but i never died doing that. Just might be problematic if your vinktar runs out before he dies but then you can still fall back to the first way of doing it. I dont think a second hp flask will do much, rather replace it with a basalt, i think the rigwald wolves are part physical and there is a ton of phys dmg in general.
Hallo! Could you explain, why do you use a Foil? I see its power only in crit multi, but a dagger has more powerfull nodes like Adder Touch and Nightstalke, aslo it has much more base crit (8.5% on a rare one easiely)
IGN: Javana
which foil gonna be better, the are both around 25c?

+30% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Adds 35 to 59 Fire Damage
Adds 6 to 111 Lightning Damage
22% increased Attack Speed
32% increased Critical Strike Chance
+32% to Fire Resistance
crafted Adds 13 to 28 Cold Damage

or

Adds 4 to 134 Lightning Damage
24% increased Attack Speed
37% increased Critical Strike Chance
+180 to Accuracy Rating
crafted 13% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons

or should i farm little more and buy this one for 2 ex:

Adds 19 to 34 Fire Damage
Adds 11 to 134 Lightning Damage
26% increased Attack Speed
30% increased Critical Strike Chance
crafted +27% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

i currently have

Last edited by Hejti on Jan 3, 2017, 3:37:05 PM
Given any thought to a wrath + anger combo linked with empower/enlighten? Would need to drop herald, but I wonder what dps would be like. Gonna level one to test it for fun in my offhand (next to all the added lughtnings that I am trying to get to 21).

Still enjoying the build immensely, runs very smooth now that most of my gems are flipped. Just need to save up exalted for 6l :)

The essence crafted charge generation on weapon is also interesting, but I am not rich enough to try that.
Was lucky vaaling a Amu today.
Can u guys recommand any improvements?

im on 5.5k HP and 36k in h/o with thunder, wrath and golem

Last edited by HarryHaller on Jan 3, 2017, 4:19:55 PM
"
netmos wrote:
...BTW, if you can manage to get an ele weak on hit gloves corruption on a good base (dont use the implicit proj dmg gloves, it will be overwritten :P) then you can drop ass mark on hit from herald of x, get the 2 res nodes below duelist and socket the blue breach jewel (power charges on kill). ...
Are the Curse on Hit gloves worth the change for players in Standard without access to the breach jewel?
"
tainium wrote:
"
netmos wrote:
...BTW, if you can manage to get an ele weak on hit gloves corruption on a good base (dont use the implicit proj dmg gloves, it will be overwritten :P) then you can drop ass mark on hit from herald of x, get the 2 res nodes below duelist and socket the blue breach jewel (power charges on kill). ...
Are the Curse on Hit gloves worth the change for players in Standard without access to the breach jewel?

Uhm no idea, if you got lots of cash you could allways get a +1 curse ammu i guess? :P

"
Was lucky vaaling a Amu today.
Can u guys recommand any improvements?

gz on the ammu, gear is rly nice, i would try to get a weapon with more speed and base crit, might drop your tooltip a bit if you loose fire/cold dmg doing so, but the lightning part is way more important because of pen. After that i would go for small improvements -- helm enchant and lvl 21 wrath/added light are both rly good dmg boosts.

"
Given any thought to a wrath + anger combo linked with empower/enlighten? Would need to drop herald, but I wonder what dps would be like. Gonna level one to test it for fun in my offhand (next to all the added lughtnings that I am trying to get to 21).

Still enjoying the build immensely, runs very smooth now that most of my gems are flipped. Just need to save up exalted for 6l :)

The essence crafted charge generation on weapon is also interesting, but I am not rich enough to try that.

Anger has the downside of being fire dmg, we use lightning pen gem and get pen from tree and vinktar, so the added fire dmg is only about 60% or so as good as if it was lightning. With just empower/enlighten you wont be able to run 2 50%ers, so you will also need charisma and propably end up with a low mana pool anyway... I wouldnt really recommend it, anger would be more appealing in an inquisitor variation of this build.

"
which foil gonna be better, the are both around 25c?

First and second one are both rly solid, first one will definitely be more tooltip while the second one offers really good speed and crit chance... Maybe check a bit more if you can find one with high speed/crit/lightning and an open suffix to craft crit multi? Else its pretty similiar, if you dont plan to upgrade it anytime soon again you can go with the first one, dmg should be similiar since it got lots of flat ele and the fire res will help with other gear.

"
Hallo! Could you explain, why do you use a Foil? I see its power only in crit multi, but a dagger has more powerfull nodes like Adder Touch and Nightstalke, aslo it has much more base crit (8.5% on a rare one easiely)

Foils are faster. Nightstalker is not really a good node since we dont care about phys dmg and the cluster only has nodes with phys dmg -- it would not be an efficient pickup anyway. Adders touch is pretty good but the Fatal blade cluster is comparably good. So in the end its faster or more base crit. Both have upsides but foils also have a bigger weapon range. The hitbox of ST is 50% of the weapon range, so foils have a bigger hitbox, which means they will have a better screen coverage and might hit more often vs single target.

But you can try it out, it will work for sure, maybe its even better. With the new weapon ranges i cant rly tell how important it is without testing daggers out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info