3.0 UPDATED] Raider Elemental Crit Spectral Throw - Shaper and t16 viable

hey it's me again :P

found this one today on trade for 2ex, is it worth to pay that much for it? Will it be enough for like harder stuff (shaper maybe ofc when i upgrade rest of eq) or should i rather buy sth better

+30% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
-----------------------------------------------------
Adds 28 to 54 Fire Damage
Adds 11 to 139 Lightning Damage
25% increased Attack Speed
31% increased Critical Strike Chance
crafted +26% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

or sth like that for 1ex

------------------------------------------------------
Adds 12 to 24 Physical Damage
Adds 25 to 46 Fire Damage
Adds 6 to 114 Lightning Damage Tier
24% increased Attack Speed
30% increased Critical Strike Chance
crafted +25% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Last edited by Hejti on Jan 4, 2017, 8:17:54 PM
Spoiler
"
pitrek46 wrote:
After some time using this build i can say few things:

1. Build is really fun to play, satisfying and really fast, but needs some changes from the original post on the first page i would say.
2. Viable to farm everything, anytime u want, i am doing shaper in 6 minutes with ease, actually shaper phases takes less time than his "unshaped" friends xD, uber atziri ? easy, if u have a bit of a brain, and u can dodge its pretty easy, but needs practice.
3. Dont copy blindly the build from first page, look at mine, maybe u will copy something out of it. I am running wrath and only herald of thunder, i have literally no mana issues, 46 k dmg in hideout with GMP, and 6k life, its awesome : )

That's my shit, proj weakness is not that good, actually i could run without it at all, one 4 link gem setup is up to you dear exile, build is fun but i actually got bored already, after 25 shaper and 24 boots + 1 sword, i can trully say that endgame is definitely not rewarding in this game :D. Maybe ill try some services, who knows :D

Dmg with GMP

hey there

I wonder how did u get 45k dps with GMP in hide out lol

I only have 40.8 k dps in hideout lol though I have 2 heralds up with wrath !
I've got a decent sword and jewels with #% increased elemental damage and flat lightning too!

I dunno how, I have looked at ur gears and dunno how u have 700 more lightning damage then me :D
do u mind looking at my character gears and tell me what i'm missing or what i should upgrade ?

I really appreciate that :)

Last edited by ahmedkhalednew on Jan 5, 2017, 4:05:00 AM
No bm here dude, but u can easilie google for linking your gear. No big deal.
U have to click at your character picture, when u wanna answer/reply. U will See your gear, click an Item after. U will now See some kind of a Link and Not the Item itself.
When ur sending your Post, the items will bei linked.
"
HarryHaller wrote:
No bm here dude, but u can easilie google for linking your gear. No big deal.
U have to click at your character picture, when u wanna answer/reply. U will See your gear, click an Item after. U will now See some kind of a Link and Not the Item itself.
When ur sending your Post, the items will bei linked.

wow thank u dude I have searched for that but couldn't a method, but yea it worked thank u <3 <3
"
hey there

I wonder how did u get 45k dps with GMP in hide out lol

I only have 40.8 k dps in hideout lol though I have 2 heralds up with wrath !
I've got a decent sword and jewels with #% increased elemental damage and flat lightning too!

I dunno how, I have looked at ur gears and dunno how u have 700 more lightning damage then me :D
do u mind looking at my character gears and tell me what i'm missing or what i should upgrade ?

I really appreciate that :)

He is using rats nest and has bettwe jewellery (flat lightning on both rings, super high flat light on ammu and high wed on both rings)
netmos could you look and those weaps i copied on the top of this page? Im a newbie in PoE and i don't rly want to lose money for sth bad.
In your opinion, what would be the absolute lowest crit/AS you would go? Looking on poe.trade now, and not really sure what I should set my search parameters for. Love the build, though, levelling it now. :)
"
netmos could you look and those weaps i copied on the top of this page? Im a newbie in PoE and i don't rly want to lose money for sth bad.

Oh yeah sure, sorry forgot.
The one for 1 ex seems to have a much better power/price ratio. You could maybe also save even more money and get something like this

Empyrean Scratch Jewelled Foil 2 weeks ago

Level: 68 Dexterity: 212 ilvl: 84

Adds 9 to 137 Lightning Damage P?
25% increased Attack Speed S2
29% increased Critical Strike Chance

listed for 20c, will have kinda low tooltip cause no fire/cold dmg but pretty good weapon once you craft crit multi for it and 20c is rly cheap. Just search for 1.9+ speed and 7+ crit (preferably about 7.5), and then sort by lighting damage and get one with craftable crit multi, rest doesnt really matter. Investing into good jewellery will propably result in bigger damage upgrades than a gg weapon.

"
In your opinion, what would be the absolute lowest crit/AS you would go? Looking on poe.trade now, and not really sure what I should set my search parameters for. Love the build, though, levelling it now. :)

I would say 1.8 speed and 7.0 base crit. Prefereably ~2.0 speed and 7.5 crit, but with very good other stats anything over 1.8 and 7.0 should do fine.
can someone tell me how do i get 3B on the belly :/
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
can someone tell me how do i get 3B on the belly :/

Use Vorici; it's what I did. Otherwise, a lot of chromes and a bit of time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info