[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

What do u guys think about this CI-tree?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAN-Km4rsg0iOFSfpAr5P048N4oyxS64bJdlbbRl9GBFQCPQi9OyKa9s1ucBUbAtMs6crHU9qQ5MnBAfQH76Kf8bviOvk7-uhL35ZwcX5N18q7BhYWtfPdFWP-iy_Tm1SKUmxrJjw1dDQFdelxFXg99dJUV9qhq6cMoRIzLyboVZjXGvi96rEGGqPRsNtAW-FYDlSpwgdFFH7TblYB-vu-tLNFhzcMtFmnh8YuJOPGkVHtzFyDyj6iECMdpRvgseYrVfJpqxmVNP7-egNfKh9GDxBh1qRvSecvrc-aqwYVg0fiFqDzDwoXsA8LYNfkzoIZ72CVys=

Biggest issue is that we lose 50 strength, but the rest is fine imo.

Any suggestions to improve?
Last edited by zeroDeeps on Jan 23, 2017, 8:16:25 AM
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Doing well with 11k ES on LL version only 4 golems though.

Love the Berserk references in your character names.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Doing well with 11k ES on LL version only 4 golems though.

Love the Berserk references in your character names.

Lol, thanks. No ones caught that before.
I love pie.
Does the charackter-lvl affect the minions in any way?

Can someone take a look at my char (Pentadeepz) and could tell me how to improve gear to max minion damage (besides ulab)?

Thank you!
Yo,

nice build and some of the changes of peoples here are good as well.
So I use now OoS /CoH instead of SpellTotem. Disciplin instead of Clarity and some minor tree changes.
Still UberLab is a pain in the a... :(

My Gear:
Spoiler

I use 5 harmonies and 3 Jewels of the needed rest. But I do not know exactly if using 4 FlameDudes instead of 5 and one StoneDude is maybe more beneficial? What Guys here think?
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Yo,

I use 5 harmonies and 3 Jewels of the needed rest. But I do not know exactly if using 4 FlameDudes instead of 5 and one StoneDude is maybe more beneficial? What Guys here think?

flame golems= fast clear maps and more area damage for grp mobs
stone golems= not fast clear maps like flame golems and more single target dps for boss but need difference gems setup compare to flame golems, then if you use skin of the loyal its not good.
imo
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Last edited by Besovskii on Jan 25, 2017, 7:47:44 AM
Loving the build, been testing different combinations of golems and gems.
Two quick questions: If you are using double curse Flammability and Ele Weakness, isnt overkill linking Fire Pen to Golems ? Wouldnt be better Elemental Focus?
Would be worth running 1 Clay and 1 Scourge for the global increased damage?

I've scoured the thread and I haven't found the answer to the order in which to take ascendancy points for Necro. Could someone help me out?
"
blackspiral wrote:
Loving the build, been testing different combinations of golems and gems.
Two quick questions: If you are using double curse Flammability and Ele Weakness, isnt overkill linking Fire Pen to Golems ? Wouldnt be better Elemental Focus?
Would be worth running 1 Clay and 1 Scourge for the global increased damage?

Where did you see anyone say you had to link Fire Pen?

My build post specifically mentions ele focus or empower (empower only if you meet the right conditions).

"
Regards wrote:
I've scoured the thread and I haven't found the answer to the order in which to take ascendancy points for Necro. Could someone help me out?

That would be because the order doesn't matter.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Jan 25, 2017, 4:20:54 PM
I m in a dilemma and maybe u can help !
I ve killed both uber atziri adn shaper with ele ascendancy golem build (presence of chayula hybrid)
What if i get a +additional curse neck so i can skip 3 talents and then i can take the talent necromantic aegis and wear a +90% spell damage shield to give at all golems ( 5 instead of 6 )
Will this way be better ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info