[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

After dying over and over in breaches, i tried the gem link posted earlier of:

summon skeletons - desecrate - spirit offering - CWDT

I havnt died since.

Note that I dont have any of the expensive gems, so only 3 golems. lvl 86
"
CivesPDX wrote:
After dying over and over in breaches, i tried the gem link posted earlier of:

summon skeletons - desecrate - spirit offering - CWDT

I havnt died since.

Note that I dont have any of the expensive gems, so only 3 golems. lvl 86

Why do this build if you don't have anima and might? They're like the core of the build.

That's like trying to do a low life build without shavs.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Because I just started playing, and when I first read this guide it specify how much the jewels would cost
How did you get so much Strength?
Got a shaper vid? I'd really like to see what your dps looks like against him
"
HustlerOne wrote:

I can try to record one once I get another set (I don't buy them, I just get fragments whenever I get T16 drops).

It's really not so impressive damage-wise vs shaper, but it gets the job done.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
HustlerOne wrote:

I can try to record one once I get another set (I don't buy them, I just get fragments whenever I get T16 drops).

It's really not so impressive damage-wise vs shaper, but it gets the job done.

Thanks, looking forward to it
"
RalenV wrote:
I was having the same survival issues with Bone offering being inconsistent (need corpses and then luck for the dodge to kick in). I then saw another guide for a necromancer build without golems and he's doing something really nice with Spirit offering (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1797641). It basically heals you for 25-50% of your ES as soon as your hit and then leaves you with a large buffer of ES for a few seconds, I jump from 4500es to almost 6800es whenever I take damage. The way he has it it creates it's own corpses so triggering is guaranteed and it also spawns a few skeletons which cause a distraction and helps reduce damage further. I'm seeing a huge increase in survival since I switched over.

If the issue was it was inconsistent due to no corpses, then wouldn't replacing spirit offering with bone offering do the same thing as in the other dude's thread. That solves your corpse issue.
I updated the bone offering setup to include desecrate so you always have corpses even at bosses.
Does Work a Shield with high Spell dmg and crit with "Necromantic Aegis" on the Golems?
The spell dmg does not apear in the Tooltip, if yes, this would be an insane dps push.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info