New Types of Stash Tabs!

Damn, these are awesome. I'm going to have very few boxes to buy now when I get my support pack in a couple of weeks. Gonna have to grab the bundle. I hope it's still around then.
I didn't see Quad Stash tabs incoming, wooooottttt !!
Yes! Thanks GGG! Only 1 thing is missing now.. Please fix the trading method. I've never seen a way to trade so awfull. 50% of the time we are on the game we have to get on poe.trade to try to sell shit or buy things where the seller never answers or already sold out... Seriously what is it to invest in an auction house? It can't make the game worst.. it won't bring more bot there is plently already.. you would just save your players alot of time..If the game was not so much enjoyable id quite just cause of the trading method you guys implented in PoE. Its aids really.

Id pay 20$ just for an auction house in-game.. please do it!.

Many thanks for the Great game GGG (excepted for trading).

Sorry for the awfull spelling.. english is my thrid language 8-)
as what others said : it would be very nice to have a way to upgrade from 4x premium tab to quad tab

I have 200+ premium tabs and I'd really appreciate to get the same space in less tabs.
Everytime I yank a jawbone from a skull, then ram it in an eyesocket, I know I'm buildin' a better future !
Bought! Good Job GGG! QUALITY OF OCD LIFE FTW!
yup, these are simply amazing. very well done
I want to upgrade my premium tabs to the quad tabs please!
Miniature or better: normal tab view (toggle) needs to be added to the Div card tab (duh) and the base tab amount also needs to be increased by one or two tabs since you added so much stuff.

"
Rynphos wrote:
At this point we're just being played with, honestly.

This.

Edit: Just watched the full Div tab video, the sorting options might make my suggestion more or less unnecessary I guess.
Last edited by BlueMonday on Dec 7, 2016, 6:09:07 PM
An unexpected bonus: since a quad stash tab is not a normal-sized premium stash tab, it didn't convert my existing remove-only tabs but instead created a new empty stash tab!
How about a map tab with filters?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info