New Types of Stash Tabs!

"
Commoble wrote:
Divination stash tabs seem significantly worse than a regular stash tab for storing div cards in. Why would I want to only see six cards at a time when I can already see my entire collection of cards in one generic tab?

My thoughts exactly!!
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Will we be able to upgrade or change our current tab for one of these new tabs? I for example have a premium stash tab for cards, essences and 2x4 Uniques, can I upgrade the tab?
Can we maybe consider charging $10 for a stash tab ins tead of 15 or 20 fo ra pack. Thats outrageous
It would be cool if the card becomes stamped in its spot once we remove all copies from its place.
PLEASE tell me you'll eventually have a Premium to Quad upgrade. Ideally that you can use on a given tab. :)
cool, bought :)
Will we ever get a map tab?
gimmi
Would be interesting to get a cheapened option to upgrade normal Premium Tabs (or even normal non-Premium tabs) to Quad tabs.
would immediately exchange all my stash tabs to quad tabs in the rate of 1/4.

to be more precise: because you ever missed to implement some convenience to stash tab handling for your supporters, quad tabs make me regret ever having bought so many normal tabs.

edit: sounds angry but i'm not pissed at all.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 7, 2016, 5:54:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info