New Types of Stash Tabs!

Kills me that I can't turn my 50+ Premium Tabs into Quads or anything of the sort, BUT I love the idea of even more flexibility in stash options.

I'd even pay a little coin premium to bundle tabs into a Quad Tab, it's just so convenient!

Gripe aside, thank you for more options, GGG!
Less Whining More Grinding
Love it!
Free Master Crafting Service (Breach): thread/1797112
Free Master Crafting Service (Essence): thread/1744527
Free Master Crafting Service (Legacy): thread/1857272
Free Master Crafting Service (Harbinger): thread/1952418
Gimme!
I recently decided to stop buying packs. Not because I think its not worth it, but because I've spend more than average on 1 game for my salary to be honest. So please stop making these awesome tab MTX's lol!

Had to buy the newest pack for the points because well, those are sexy tabs! ^_^
Exiled for Eternity
God damn, you really had to appeal to my collector's mentality with that quad tab.

got them all. I knew I saving those points was a good idea
Oblivious
<3333333333333333
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
That Quad tab is cool but a little hard to work with. Can we get a zoom button on there for sorting gear and getting it in the right place?

wp you take my money
Greatness, I just feel like there is one flaw, why is there an upgrade button on essence tab but not a turn in button for DC i would like not talking that much with Tasuni :p
I look at these tabs, and consider that various people, myself included, have been unable to play for 3 weeks until today, and that the bug that caused it wasn't even acknowledged in the patch notes and had to be fixed by a player working alone, and I ask myself, can I justify buying premium features from GGG for the time being, not knowing if I'll even be able to play next week, or next month?

I find I cannot.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info