New Types of Stash Tabs!

Wait hold on, this means now that we have the technology to merge 4 tabs into 1, to make our life easier browsing more of out stash with less time and effort, we get to do so FOR FREE FOR ALREADY EXISTING PREMIUM TABS???

of course not, OF!!! COURSE!!! FUCKING!!! NOT!!!

There you go, [Removed by Support]
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Dec 10, 2016, 3:19:09 PM
"
Dos_Fafner wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

Not playing is not the same thing as quitting.

The exception being a case where a person has told you they quit. Stopped playing, quit playing, quit arguing semantics maybe?

And as far as exceptions go, again, I am not the only person in this category of not playing with no intention of playing while still forum posting.

No, you miss my point.

If you had truly quit PoE, you wouldn't be here at all. Not reading forums, not posting, not doing anything.

You clearly still have some sort of attachment to the game or the company that you feel makes it worth your time to be here. Ergo, you have not quit, even if you are not playing the game.

As to why you would bother to participate in the forum for a game you no longer play, that's a whole different question.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I respect GGG a lot, that means, I respectec GGG a lot. But what do you think, ppl thinking of your 4x stash tabs and essence league stash tabs? rly GGG? ...

Could you explain that to ppl who bought your "ordinary" stash tabs?
"
Futbeidl wrote:
I respect GGG a lot, that means, I respectec GGG a lot. But what do you think, ppl thinking of your 4x stash tabs and essence league stash tabs? rly GGG? ...

Could you explain that to ppl who bought your "ordinary" stash tabs?

As someone who bought 64 premium tabs before this, I don't understand why people think the new tabs are an insult to previous tabs.

The quad tab is more expensive than 4 premium tabs, especially if you buy the premium bundle on sale. And it goes on sale on a reliable schedule of every 3-4 weeks. If the 4x tab had been cheaper, then I would understand being upset. Instead, you have to choose if the ability to have 4x the stuff on 1 screen is worth the extra GGGold, and that's perfectly fine. Is paying more for your groceries at the convenience store so that you have a shorter drive as opposed to driving farther to a supermarket for cheaper prices worth it to you?

The essence tab is just a pretty way to organize your essences. It doesn't give any extra storage space at all (and actually, it gives you LESS storage space, you can easily hold every single type of essence plus one item plus 3 1x1 squares [what the essence tab gives you] with room to spare in an ordinary tab). Now I suppose if you went beyond stacks of 9 you'd eventually get more out of an essence tab, but that seems a bit excessive - use the damn things.

-Galileo Galilei
The only tab I'm remotely tempted to buy right now is the Div Card one. I can organise my Essences without a tab just fine atm and I'm going to stay the hell away from Quad tabs. I can manage and sort all those tabs I randomly dump stuff in at the start of the league but if I'd look at a mostly trash-filled mega-tab I'd probably just curl up in a corner and despair :-D
"
Archwizard wrote:

You clearly still have some sort of attachment to the game or the company that you feel makes it worth your time to be here. Ergo, you have not quit, even if you are not playing the game.

This is an assumption and, whether or not it is "clear" to you, it is 100% false.

I have zero attachment to the game and an attachment is not necessary to post on forums for any topic or game. Trying to "define" quit with your own criteria is also really funny. C+ for effort but you are still wrong. I quit playing which means I stopped and or discontinued the act of playing. Totally different from the act of posting which I have never professed to have stopped (quit).

Now if I was on here daily stumping for the change and betterment of GGG I could see how one might draw the erroneous conclusion regarding my posting, however, if you took a moment to read my posts you would find they really are not for the betterment of GGG or this game so I see neither a correlation nor a causation between my posts and any assumed "attachment" I might have to the game.

Learn to fail gracefully.
WHEN ARE GUILD STASH TABS GETTING LOVE?!

Don't get me wrong, I'm actually excited for all of them (and would love to utilize them)...but I don't play that way. My wife and I have a "guild" so we can share materials/items/gems without needing to log in to both of our accounts when we play.

Would you ladies/gents consider adding these new additions to guilds for 1.5 - 2.5 times the cost? It would be a godsend to have the currency tab or Quad-Tab for a guild, as most of our space is consumed by neat items or STACKS of currency.

Greatly appreciate your time and keep kickin' ass!

-Hateborne
"
Dos_Fafner wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

This is an assumption and, whether or not it is "clear" to you, it is 100% false.

I have zero attachment to the game and an attachment is not necessary to post on forums for any topic or game. Trying to "define" quit with your own criteria is also really funny. C+ for effort but you are still wrong. I quit playing which means I stopped and or discontinued the act of playing. Totally different from the act of posting which I have never professed to have stopped (quit).

Now if I was on here daily stumping for the change and betterment of GGG I could see how one might draw the erroneous conclusion regarding my posting, however, if you took a moment to read my posts you would find they really are not for the betterment of GGG or this game so I see neither a correlation nor a causation between my posts and any assumed "attachment" I might have to the game.

Learn to fail gracefully.

Attachment is not necessarily a positive correlation. Just because you spend your time shitting on GGG instead of trying to be productive is immaterial.

Quit: Verb
leave (a place), usually permanently.
synonyms: leave, vacate, exit, depart from, withdraw from;

You're still here, ergo you have not quit.

-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:

Attachment is not necessarily a positive correlation. Just because you spend your time shitting on GGG instead of trying to be productive is immaterial.

Quit: Verb
leave (a place), usually permanently.
synonyms: leave, vacate, exit, depart from, withdraw from;

You're still here, ergo you have not quit.

I never said attachment had to be positive, I merely questioned the basis for your assumption as my posts do not indicate to any reasonable literate person that I am attached to anything here. Additionally, you are either attached to a thing or you are not. I tell you I am not yet you question this statement as though you have some insight on the matter when you in fact do not. I come here out of boredom not attachment. Again, your assumption is incorrect; making it to begin with was fine, hounding it after being told it is incorrect is rude.

Definitions? Really?

A) That is (1) definition of quit. It also means to stop or discontinue an action. IE: I have quit playing (stopped or discontinued).

B) Even taking your single definition, my statement remains true. I have QUIT the game (I no longer go onto PoE, I cannot be found in-game or online at any time.) I have NOT quit the forum (yes, I'm here but not there so I'v quit one and not the other). The actions are not mutually exclusive so, again, you are wrong.

I appreciate the effort on your part to beat a dead horse as much as the next person here but seriously, learn to fail gracefully.
BEAUTIFUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info