New Types of Stash Tabs!

"
eggzyl wrote:
+1 Everything said and please GGG make stash tabs auto organized. It should be able to auto organized with one button, order by name, order by size, order by whatever etc. Isnt this NEED obvious?

+1 vote
and also please, stash for maps
"
Phlopsi wrote:

Self-destruction, because after the amount of active players stopped growing, these lost players will simply play other ARPGs, instead. At this point, it's inevitable, that another company will appear, which does a better job than GGG and suddenly, after taking all the new players in, which felt ripped off by GGG's monetization model, old players will notice the rival product and if they also deem it the better ARPG, GGG will also lose their core players. The moment your player base starts declining, you've officially started progress towards the game's death, unless management identifies the signs early enough and is able to pull off that required 180° turn.

Glad you took the time to write this.

While the game is growing and the pool of new players out-sizes the disaffected ones, this is an easy risk to belittle, dismiss, or ignore. It seems to me that anyone hoping to play PoE on a longer term time horizon would also hope attention to this risk errs on the side of too much rather than too little.
"
Phlopsi wrote:
because the sheer amount of drops will fill the stash tabs ever faster. So fast, that new players will at some point have all their stash tabs full (with good stuff), before they've completed normal difficulty

Man do you actually play this game? 95% of the player base don't have even a full tab with "good" stuff after years of playing.

Do you even drop rate?

It's just raining 6Ls and shavs in normal.
IGN: SCHVAITZERIZER
Dear GGG-Team,

i owned already many Premium stash Tabs (The new Quad one too).

It would be nice if there would be a "Merge 4 Premium Tabs to Quad Tab" or an "Upgrade Option".

Did you think about to add Options like that, to let reduce the big amount of Tabs for Players like me?

Nice Work by the way ;)
Last edited by Radwan1989 on Dec 10, 2016, 5:51:49 AM
"
Archwizard wrote:

People that truly quit don't bother to come back and continue posting.

Clearly you are wrong as I would at least be a single example of a person not playing posting in the forums (last played in February 2016 I believe?). The reality is, however, there are a LOT of former supporters that still watch and post in the forums but do not play (Charan for a big name one). Enjoy your little bubble though, it's probably very cozy in there with your rose colored glasses.
"
Dos_Fafner wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

People that truly quit don't bother to come back and continue posting.

Clearly you are wrong as I would at least be a single example of a person not playing posting in the forums (last played in February 2016 I believe?). The reality is, however, there are a LOT of former supporters that still watch and post in the forums but do not play (Charan for a big name one). Enjoy your little bubble though, it's probably very cozy in there with your rose colored glasses.

Not playing is not the same thing as quitting.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:

Not playing is not the same thing as quitting.

The exception being a case where a person has told you they quit. Stopped playing, quit playing, quit arguing semantics maybe?

And as far as exceptions go, again, I am not the only person in this category of not playing with no intention of playing while still forum posting.
Last edited by Dos_Fafner on Dec 10, 2016, 10:48:37 AM
Can i have a quad inventory?
[Removed by Support]

That's something like a basic feature, compact item stashing, as much as possible in one page because it's PRACTICAL!!!!!!!

[Removed by Support]

This is supposed to be the DEFAULT tab size and you charge THIS MUCH FOR IT HOLY MOTHER JESUS I CANT EVEN!!!!!!!111111
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
Last edited by Ethan_GGG on Dec 10, 2016, 3:11:14 PM
Seriously, you are literally saying "DONT U JUST HATE SCROLLING SIDEWAYS THROUGH THE TABS?? HERE WE GOT 4 TABS IN ONE, NO MORE NEED TO WASTE UR LIFE WITH STUPID UNECESSARY CLICKS, SOMETHING ANY GAME DESIGNERS WOULD HAVE GIVEN THE COMMUNITY AS A DEFAULT BUILT IN OPTION FREE, BUT NO, WE WILL FUCKING MILK U FOR IT!!!!!!!"

great.

I'm done with this game.

Fuck you GGG.
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info