New Types of Stash Tabs!

This is perfect. Bought mine already.

Now PLEASE let me upgrader my premium stash tabs into quad, pleaaase? I have money, will pay. :)
Congrats GGG on rolling out features that have so many excited to be future supporters! Hopefully this reaction more than counteracts the resentment of many past supporters at being nickel-and-dime'd.

Spoiler

"
Mizzajl wrote:
Quad stash tabs seems nice, i would rather have bought ~50 of those than ~200 of the regular premium stash tabs.

is there any way i can convert 4 premium tabs to one quad tab?

"
vio wrote:
would immediately exchange all my stash tabs to quad tabs in the rate of 1/4.

to be more precise: because you ever missed to implement some convenience to stash tab handling for your supporters, quad tabs make me regret ever having bought so many normal tabs.

"
Yes there should be a free option to merge 4 stash tabs to one quad.

"
These are great, especially the quad stash tabs, but could you look into selling an "upgrade" that merges 4 premium stash tabs into 1 quad tab? (A pack of 4 premium tabs is 160, and the quad is 150, so it would be nice if the upgrade didn't cost too much...)

I already have a fair number of premium tabs and while I'd like to have more quad tabs I can't justify buying more than 1 because i already have that storage space, just in a less convenient place.

"
G7Ghost wrote:
yeah, we should be able to convert premiums we already own into quads
like 4-1 or something

"
Vexivian wrote:
Being able to merge normal Premium Stash Tabs to Quad ones sure would be nice.

"
Restryouis wrote:
Will we be able to upgrade or change our current tab for one of these new tabs? I for example have a premium stash tab for cards, essences and 2x4 Uniques, can I upgrade the tab?

"
xanthacarpa wrote:
PLEASE tell me you'll eventually have a Premium to Quad upgrade. Ideally that you can use on a given tab. :)

"
Crynsos wrote:
Would be interesting to get a cheapened option to upgrade normal Premium Tabs (or even normal non-Premium tabs) to Quad tabs.

"
Mijitdragun wrote:
Kills me that I can't turn my 50+ Premium Tabs into Quads

"
misatokitkat wrote:
as what others said : it would be very nice to have a way to upgrade from 4x premium tab to quad tab

I have 200+ premium tabs and I'd really appreciate to get the same space in less tabs.

"
ender9 wrote:
I want to upgrade my premium tabs to the quad tabs please!

"
Redblade wrote:
WTB: Upgrade from premium to quad!

"
unTop wrote:
Would be nice if we could pay to upgrade premium tabs to quad tabs. I don't like the feel of having too many tabs.

"
Purilainen wrote:
Now we just need a system where we can trade our existing premium tabs into quad tabs! (I have 30+ premium tabs and would prefer less amount of tabs)

"
pernero wrote:
I really wish I could trade in 4 premium tabs for a quad.
"
zidboy23 wrote:
Why not just increase the size of all stash tabs just like quad stash tabs? Also make a decent trading system in-game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5h2lui/new_types_of_stash_tab/dawx72t/?st=iwfjx4c6&sh=24ef77d2
please upgrade premium stash tab to quad tab MTX!
I would also like to merge all my regular premium tabs to quad tabs...
"
Augusten wrote:
This is awesome!

But you owe it to your long time supporters to provide a discounted Upgrade 4 Premium Stash Tabs to 1 Quad Stash Tab microtransaction.

That would be nice. 20+ quads to replace the 80+ premiums.
price is outrageous for 2 features (div and essences) since the clutter they create in inventory is your own fault for poor implementation and inventory design.
Should have been free from, like, the beginning.

Quad tab is nice to improve management, I totally agree we need the discussed free upgrade feature from 4x premium, you owe us that much, prove me wrong I dare you

Total server crash, minutes after releasing the surprise bundle news, with NO ACCESS to the forum post describing the details 'cause, you know, server down so forum offline...
a calculated marketing move to hype the s**t out of us
creepy and disturbing.

I'm buying the pack after all, you're so smart you deserve my money :)
I would like to suggest here, something like an auto sort items by type would be really helpfull.
Jesus christ.... So you are punishing people for purchasing other tabs before these were released, real classy.
WTB Bex' Goldrim, Devoto's Devotion, Bringer of Rain, and Alpha's Howl for ~b/o 1 fuse PM me
IGN: ThisIsAJokeDontPmMePlz
IGN: SpinningWayTooast PM me
RIP all my IRL Currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info