[1.0.1] HvR's Ranger (Level 100) - Updated for Release

"
Farin wrote:

When u got lioneys (psych dmg), blackgleam quiver gives just more. When u got normal ele weap. with low psych dmg then normal 30% ele quiver is a better idea most of the time.

Docks are a place to farm when u do not have MAPS on you or currency to buy them etc. Real exp/items farm is in maps 66-7x where the real shiet happens.

Wow, I knew Lion's Bows were BA, but I didn't know they did Psychological damage!!

I know what you meant, but I couldn't pass that up. :)
Did a quick update for 93, basically I decided 700 hp was greater than the damage loss I received from removing Greater Impact and the preceding nodes (Approx. 800 dps on 6 Stack Frenzy with LL, and 170 dps on 6 frenzy stack LA). Sorry for being unable to answer questions, have been quite busy.
Twitch.tv/Havoc616 --- Youtube.com/Havoc616
HvR 100 #1 SC/World - HvA 100 #2 Nemesis/#3 HC - HvTradeAfterMap 100 #1 Bloodlines
#1 Atziri & Uber Atziri Kill Invasion - #1 Bloodlines Uber Kill
Fix Level 100 Ladder Bug (November 2013)
"
Havoc6 wrote:
Did a quick update for 93, basically I decided 700 hp was greater than the damage loss I received from removing Greater Impact and the preceding nodes (Approx. 800 dps on 6 Stack Frenzy with LL, and 170 dps on 6 frenzy stack LA). Sorry for being unable to answer questions, have been quite busy.

Why dont you play hc? You are boring rofl.
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
does the blood drinker passive stack with infraction bow? o.o
2nd try for koams!?
"
Vornado71 wrote:
"
Farin wrote:

When u got lioneys (psych dmg), blackgleam quiver gives just more. When u got normal ele weap. with low psych dmg then normal 30% ele quiver is a better idea most of the time.

Docks are a place to farm when u do not have MAPS on you or currency to buy them etc. Real exp/items farm is in maps 66-7x where the real shiet happens.

Wow, I knew Lion's Bows were BA, but I didn't know they did Psychological damage!!

I know what you meant, but I couldn't pass that up. :)

ROFL
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
Hello, i'm new to this game and i was following your build but i cant understand i'm lvl 44 and i do only 140DPS with LA, what is wrong with my ranger ?Sorry i dont know how to put items of my to forum post if anyone could tell i would post them here.
"
sn3kox wrote:
Hello, i'm new to this game and i was following your build but i cant understand i'm lvl 44 and i do only 140DPS with LA, what is wrong with my ranger ?Sorry i dont know how to put items of my to forum post if anyone could tell i would post them here.

Click on the char name to the left of the Path of Exile logo on this site and just click all of the chars equips.
Thank's here is my item's
Thank's here is my item's

Cant understand why i do only 140 DPS on level 44

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info