[1.0.1] HvR's Ranger (Level 100) - Updated for Release

Why do you skip blood drinker?

2% of physical attack damage leeached back as life.

seems solid for only 1 point, not to mention you have 'Iron Grip' plus your high physical bow.
IGN: Sweethart
Updated Gear/Stats since I acquired some new items and of course leveled. Took an HP node in the marauder start to get myself above 7K after reserve again.

"
haenic wrote:
Why do you skip blood drinker?

2% of physical attack damage leeached back as life.

seems solid for only 1 point, not to mention you have 'Iron Grip' plus your high physical bow.

My average phys dmg is 232.5 on a Frenzy without charges, that is 4.65 life leeched on average. With 6 Frenzy charges the average physical damage is 299 which is 5.98 life leeched on average. As you can see the majority of my damage is elemental and comes from attacking extremely fast.
Twitch.tv/Havoc616 --- Youtube.com/Havoc616
HvR 100 #1 SC/World - HvA 100 #2 Nemesis/#3 HC - HvTradeAfterMap 100 #1 Bloodlines
#1 Atziri & Uber Atziri Kill Invasion - #1 Bloodlines Uber Kill
Fix Level 100 Ladder Bug (November 2013)
what about that stacking evasion x4 every frenzy? why dont u use it?
ign trollmeharder
You use blackgleam, and got alot of fire dmg so maby ading poing in Lava Lash and incresing this dmg by 30% is worth 1 point ?
quote="yetiyo"]what about that stacking evasion x4 every frenzy? why dont u use it?[/quote]

I dont value armour to highly and would rather get 8% hp over it.

"
Edrel wrote:
You use blackgleam, and got alot of fire dmg so maby ading poing in Lava Lash and incresing this dmg by 30% is worth 1 point ?

I will probably test it out next level, I just wanted to hit the 7K HP after reserve mark.
Twitch.tv/Havoc616 --- Youtube.com/Havoc616
HvR 100 #1 SC/World - HvA 100 #2 Nemesis/#3 HC - HvTradeAfterMap 100 #1 Bloodlines
#1 Atziri & Uber Atziri Kill Invasion - #1 Bloodlines Uber Kill
Fix Level 100 Ladder Bug (November 2013)
hi HvR, thanks for posting your build! I have a question... seens everyone high-end rangers use LA elemental build.. so what do you think about physical ranger?

I am a pure physical ranger now at level 62

my passive tree if you are interested
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEEfgWEBbUF-QzyDq0UdRXwGbQhdimlLIUs6TB8MfoylDWGOdQ6WDqzPs9KfVFHVvpaGmegapNuaW_ydEF08Xb3d9d_An8rhxmHdo19jb-QCpUFm42dqp65oJ-iQKXLpuCn1Kp_qrir0q_rtkG5zb3mwA_EosS4yqnN6tX42cbcFd0N6xT0-Plj-rH8xf7I

do you think i will be fine in the end-game content? (level 80+) or i need to change to elemental? thanks for your advice
Didn't you have life leech on your frenzy before this last change? why get rid of it? and what was it replaced with i cant seem to remember
Im playing this Build atm, pretty solid ( i'm lvl 65 ).

Found this Belt today:

im gonna Exalt that and hope for Ele Dmg or Chaos Res.
Please read my posts twice before you answer, you are probably not smart enough to get the meaning of it but hey its still free2play.
Hi,

I am new to ranger builds - but having a look at your gear - I don't understand where you get more than 4000 armour from ? I cannot imaginge that it's just converting evasion to armour, keeping in mind that you havn't very much evasion rating on your gear.

thx for your answer

Stripantiqua
"
Stripantiqua wrote:
Hi,

I am new to ranger builds - but having a look at your gear - I don't understand where you get more than 4000 armour from ? I cannot imaginge that it's just converting evasion to armour, keeping in mind that you havn't very much evasion rating on your gear.

thx for your answer

Stripantiqua
He is using L20 Grace aura (1344 evasion) which is converted to armor also.
Last edited by juzz on Mar 4, 2013, 7:08:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info