Vaal Regalia, Ambush: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/866352
Phys Claw, Standard: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/802828
"
Artziee wrote:
Why did you rip :(

that chain

Don't play HC PoE while you're still asleep :P
Twitch.tv/Havoc616 --- Youtube.com/Havoc616
HvR 100 #1 SC/World - HvA 100 #2 Nemesis/#3 HC - HvTradeAfterMap 100 #1 Bloodlines
#1 Atziri & Uber Atziri Kill Invasion - #1 Bloodlines Uber Kill
Fix Level 100 Ladder Bug (November 2013)
Hi,

Im currently level 71, playing this build (the n°1 build) and I find that the DPS output is really low. So yeah for sure my gear is crap, I need an upgrade on pretty much everything, but even with upgrades, I cant see how my DPS can match the DPS of a level 71 heavy strike/ground slam marauder.

I really like the lightning arrow, its awesome on packs of mobs, but it really sucks on single targets, and requires a 6L to work well :/ Pretty hard to get there if this is your main character.

Also, I find the price of ranger gear to be really high, mostly because you dont have many people playing ranger, and most people underated bows and ranger gear im guessing.

What do you people think concerning the DPS output ?
Is the Scion the better choice for this Build?

How can i play the first Build with the Scion?
IGN: Vortilion
Last edited by Vortilion on Dec 18, 2013, 9:46:15 AM
Last edited by B2rad on Mar 4, 2014, 4:59:25 PM
++
HvR think I need your help so bad. Using your tanky\dps build ( modifed tree a bit for more phys dmg and lil atk speed ) bow I am currently using is 5L lioneye. 77 lvl ranger and I wonder what my dps should look like with loaded frenzy? Someone says it should be 20k+ but I cant believe how thats possible. For frenzy I use : frenzy\atkspeed\LL\BM\faster attack and auras are hatred and grace. Like this I get my dps with loaded frenzy ( 5 stacks ) to like 5,9k cant remember. If I switch grace to anger and use added fire dmg instead of LL I can make it up to 9,8k dps but still ... I dont know whats wrong, where I failed. Or maybe dps like that isnt bad.
Havoc, what is needed /itemlevel spine bow to craft voltaxic rift ??? or no need ilvl
Guys, what is needed /itemlevel spine bow to craft voltaxic rift ??? or no need ilvl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info