[1.0.1] HvR's Ranger (Level 100) - Updated for Release

Is there any significant difference between Life Gain on Hit and Life Leech for using with LA?
I am using now LA with Life Leech and it is pretty good. I ask becasue every ranger uses LA and Life Gain and i want to know why.
Good Day! fellow rangers I am a lvl81 Ranger named SemperFied and I am about to buy a glare, I was thinking about going split arrow build once I get my Glare, here is my Idea

-Respec out of Static Blow
-Respec out of Resolute Technique
-Get Lava Lash
-Get Iron Grip
-Split Arrow + Chain + Weapon Elemental Damage + Life on Hit + Added Fire Damage + Fire Penetration on my 6Link
-Lastly the core of this build, http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/File:Blackgleam.png, BlackGleam Quiver converts 50% Physical Damage to Fire Damage.

I wanna hear your thoughts Sir HvR and fellow rangers! :D

I would like to ask if you've tried "Evasion Per Frenzy Charge" since your build is already so near to it. Does it work with Iron Reflexes which means it will auto convert to our armor?
What´s more interesting to me:
What was your strategy to get the most exp/hour possible and what hourly did you get in the end?

Did you have a group and only play like difficult 72+ maps or did you just solo maps?
"
kassam wrote:
Hey dude what skill gems did you use whilst leveling up? At what level did you start using LA? Thanks

That was a really long time ago, I think I just used whatever gave me the most damage at the time. In the races I've been using poison arrow + fire trap on my ranger.

"
bedrock wrote:
Is there any significant difference between Life Gain on Hit and Life Leech for using with LA?
I am using now LA with Life Leech and it is pretty good. I ask becasue every ranger uses LA and Life Gain and i want to know why.

The significant difference between LoH and LL is that LoH is instant while LL is capped at 20% of your max hp per sec.

"
joshuadayne wrote:
Good Day! fellow rangers I am a lvl81 Ranger named SemperFied and I am about to buy a glare, I was thinking about going split arrow build once I get my Glare, here is my Idea

-Respec out of Static Blow
-Respec out of Resolute Technique
-Get Lava Lash
-Get Iron Grip
-Split Arrow + Chain + Weapon Elemental Damage + Life on Hit + Added Fire Damage + Fire Penetration on my 6Link
-Lastly the core of this build, http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/File:Blackgleam.png, BlackGleam Quiver converts 50% Physical Damage to Fire Damage.

I wanna hear your thoughts Sir HvR and fellow rangers! :D

Sounds good, I am currently experimenting with a blackgleam as well over an added lightning damage quiver. It shouldn't matter too much solo since most groups die quickly but you may lose some utility in groups due to the inability to shock stack.

"
Ngau wrote:
I would like to ask if you've tried "Evasion Per Frenzy Charge" since your build is already so near to it. Does it work with Iron Reflexes which means it will auto convert to our armor?

I have tried it and it does work with Iron Reflexes. I don't really value the armour gained from it and would rather use the point elsewhere.

"
pennyyy wrote:
What´s more interesting to me:
What was your strategy to get the most exp/hour possible and what hourly did you get in the end?

Did you have a group and only play like difficult 72+ maps or did you just solo maps?

I never recorded the xp/hour, was just having too much fun playing the game ^_^! I would solo or group depending on who was online. Before I would save higher level maps for when the higher level members of our group were online. However, at this level I will most likely just do the highest map available, solo or group.
Twitch.tv/Havoc616 --- Youtube.com/Havoc616
HvR 100 #1 SC/World - HvA 100 #2 Nemesis/#3 HC - HvTradeAfterMap 100 #1 Bloodlines
#1 Atziri & Uber Atziri Kill Invasion - #1 Bloodlines Uber Kill
Fix Level 100 Ladder Bug (November 2013)
Last edited by Havoc6 on Feb 25, 2013, 7:57:04 PM
Is not better you pick '' elemental resistance''(+6%) instead elemental adaptation?.. +1% to all.
its +5% to max res, not just 5% res
Hmm its true, o/
Thanks for your build. I try to reset my passive tree and imitate yours. Then I feel pretty good.But I'm confused what support gem with Frenzy is better.

You said,
Note: If you don't care about life leech or have 5-6L for your frenzy a quality added lightning damage gem is better. I just don't have one so added fire is alot cheaper.

Why is added lightning damage with high quality better than added fire?

Added fire gem can provide 30% more damage,but added lightening just + xx-yy damage.
Although we can get 10% more shock debuff by added lightening,to use fire still has 20% by passive tree.

I need your help to reslove this doubt from a beginner. Thanks a lot!
IGN:DevilDestroyer
you said it already. it's for the shock debuff + more light dmg, and that also means longer shock duration
IGN: Clawtopper / Lurien

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info