[1.0.1] HvR's Ranger (Level 100) - Updated for Release

Im using similar build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEB5wJxBLMFLQguDq0UIBRNGNsZLhmOGjgaVRznHRQhYCftKaUyfjKJNZI26DbpOlJAoEOcROdGaUp9TshQR1RJVcZW-lcNV-JYr1nzW69fP2BLYSFjp2SjZp5noGe9bqpyqXTtdPF253fleA1673zZhO-Hdo9GkAqQVZuNm6GeuZ7NogCiQKcwp4Spbqyqr-u18rndwBrEos9l0NDSIdN-1I_ZYd0N3Ubfv-Nq51LsOO2D7g7ub-8O8i_z3fT4-tL8TvzF

And i wonder how usful is Unawering Stance ? i could respect and go botom line spedning 4 extra points and geting 15% atack speed and stun imunity but is it worth ?
Who stun in maps ? Charging mobs are counted as stuns ?
"
Edrel wrote:

And i wonder how usful is Unawering Stance ? i could respect and go botom line spedning 4 extra points and geting 15% atack speed and stun imunity but is it worth ?
Who stun in maps ? Charging mobs are counted as stuns ?

you get mini-stunned when hit by mob attacks
With the full respec capability on one of my rangers, I followed the basic outline of your setup. Now whilst not as well geared and quite a few levels below, I am very pleased with the revised setup.

I have gone some minor changes and may go back and pick up other points as I progress.

Skill tree

Current Gear
Spoiler

Enjoying soloing docks!
Thank you for posting.
Last edited by KuroBear on Mar 8, 2013, 8:24:07 AM
is it even possible to use frenzy without life leech?? and la without lgoh?
Yes me i can use frenzy on 5L and i dont loose XP just regen give me enought HP, but i prefer use Life leech its good for reflect and for map with -50% or 0% regen
Last edited by keta on Mar 10, 2013, 4:17:44 AM
Dear HVR. Im a level 70 HC ranger using a resolute technique iron grip build.
This is my current setup!
Build lvl 70:

Gear:
Spoiler

On this setup i get around 3.5k frenzy with 4 charges and 1.9k la when with auras. Got 80 / 80 / 76 / -39 res and around 3k life (2650 with auras). Im also using a 2nd bow with highest lightning and fire rolls on an ilvl75 thicket which is 4L (la setup without faster attacks) and quiver with 10% attack speed and 23% elemental dmg but no life. Frenzy is now 4.5k and around same la dps. Ultimately i want to check my dps when using a lioneyels bow or a high dmg tri ele bow or hybrid bow with a plus physical dmg roll + %physical dmg + high elemental roll (pref lightning) + increased attack speed! From bandits i took +40HP from oak at normal, passive point at cruel and frenzy charge at merciless.

Im thinking to respec to a build more similar to urs with a few slight changes for more survivability since i wont be getting kaoms anytime soon. Can u please post ur comment on these build at 70, 80 and 100?

New Build lvl 70:

New Build at lvl 80:

Build at lvl 100: if i ever get there lol (3 points left are from the bandits quest)
HC IGN: FrenzyQueen (lvl88 Ranger)
SC IGN: XtReMeSkillS (lvl69 Ranger)
Hello to you Havoc6 i am having great time building my ranger by your way this build seems to be powerful built but i have few questions to make some order please

1.does the skill gem "Faster Projectile" effects any ranger skills or dmg ?
or is it supports gems such as "Split Arrow" or "Lightning Arrow" ?

2.if i am allocating the skill "Iron Reflexes" so all the evasion i gain from items converts to armour point to point or its has some percentage?
and whats the difference between "Evasion" and "Evasion Rating"?
and why not using evasion instead of armour ?

3.is "Elemental dmg" and "Elemental Res" - Fire, Cold, Lighning ?

4.i have noticed in the passive skill tree there are skills especially for bows and some like Physical dmg or attack speed, do they have any connection to each other or to bow ?
and how can i be sure to use such skills ?

5.as i can see this built has no any critical or accuracy skills allocated..
do you think its better to gain them from items ?
and why not skilling all bow passive skills to gain more effectiveness ?
does movement such unnecessary ? could be cool :)
is ES unnecessary too and why?

i hope im not bothering you with so many questions..
uhmm thats all i guess i hope you have answers for my questions :]
thank you !
Hey I love your build, I have two questions for u, 1. I notice your using blackgleam quiver, is it better than a quiver with 30% wep ele dam?
2. About the Kaom's chestpiece, did you get it from a drop or bought? I see on your build you have 7000 hp and I was wondering if you can achieve that HP with gear other than Kaoms', its really damn expensive and thats not the worst part, ppl usually don't sell it, probably cuz they want it for themselves, if I were to buy it, would 30 exalt sound right? I believe it to be best chest for any class or spec(maybe other than a CI build)
p.s. where do you usually farm? I've been farming docks for almost 20 lvls now wondering if you do something different. I'm currently lvl 71 right now and I can breeze thru pretty much any non end game map fairly quickly. My frenzy is 3200ish dps with max stacks and LA is 700 is with max frenzy charges, does that sound about right?
IGN: Dercaz pst away!!!
"
Hakyu wrote:
Hey I love your build, I have two questions for u, 1. I notice your using blackgleam quiver, is it better than a quiver with 30% wep ele dam?
2. About the Kaom's chestpiece, did you get it from a drop or bought? I see on your build you have 7000 hp and I was wondering if you can achieve that HP with gear other than Kaoms', its really damn expensive and thats not the worst part, ppl usually don't sell it, probably cuz they want it for themselves, if I were to buy it, would 30 exalt sound right? I believe it to be best chest for any class or spec(maybe other than a CI build)
p.s. where do you usually farm? I've been farming docks for almost 20 lvls now wondering if you do something different. I'm currently lvl 71 right now and I can breeze thru pretty much any non end game map fairly quickly. My frenzy is 3200ish dps with max stacks and LA is 700 is with max frenzy charges, does that sound about right?

Let me answer your questions since they are easy once heh.

When u got lioneys (psych dmg), blackgleam quiver gives just more. When u got normal ele weap. with low psych dmg then normal 30% ele quiver is a better idea most of the time.

Docks are a place to farm when u do not have MAPS on you or currency to buy them etc. Real exp/items farm is in maps 66-7x where the real shiet happens.

Last edited by Farin on Mar 13, 2013, 6:09:00 AM
My gear right now lvl 71
Spoiler

can you give me some pointers? if I don't get a lionseye glare bow(I cant afford it) how do I improve my dps?I would really appreciate it!! >"<
IGN: Dercaz pst away!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info