Some Quick Updates

Chris. This is the first performance patch that has actually worked.

Your so-called "performance patches" from 2.0 to 2.49999999 have been a complete and utter failure.

After 2.5, my fps on a low-end computer has been fulfilled.

I am always at 60 fps, and nothing sinks my computer solo - That being said; I kick every Summoner from my party because of their shitstorm sentinels. HOWEVER! I play solo so!

I have even tested this with a THIRTY DOLLAR PC BUILD.

THIRTY DOLLARS.

GTX 670 and an i3 600G

vSync on, Overclocked, Maxed Graphics, Shadows Off, Post Processing on

60 FPS with Triple Buffering Enabled and Vsync to adaptive

I don't know if we actually need any more increases to FPS, unless you are going to add more options for different effects.

FOR EXAMPLE THE MINIMAP COLORS BEING INVISIBLE IN CERTAIN ZONES LIKE... ANY CAVE IN THE GAME...
Last edited by Whqpper on Dec 6, 2016, 4:35:02 AM
"
Chris. This is the first performance patch that has actually worked.

Your so-called "performance patches" from 2.0 to 2.49999999 have been a complete and utter failure.

After 2.5, my fps on a low-end computer has been fulfilled.

I am always at 60 fps, and nothing sinks my computer solo - That being said; I kick every Summoner from my party because of their shitstorm sentinels. HOWEVER! I play solo so!

I have even tested this with a THIRTY DOLLAR PC BUILD.

THIRTY DOLLARS.

GTX 670 and an i3 600G

vSync on, Overclocked, Maxed Graphics, Shadows Off, Post Processing on

60 FPS with Triple Buffering Enabled and Vsync to adaptive

I don't know if we actually need any more increases to FPS, unless you are going to add more options for different effects.

FOR EXAMPLE THE MINIMAP COLORS BEING INVISIBLE IN CERTAIN ZONES LIKE... ANY CAVE IN THE GAME...

So now that PoE apparently works on potatoes, we can hope GGG properly tunes PoE for computers with horse-power of at least a microwave oven.

I completely lost ability to play PoE in old DX9 client becuase its performance in breaches is abysmal and I prefer not to get epileptic seizures from all the lags, tearing and skipping that occurs in breaches.

DX11 works better than DX9 but there are frequent graphic glitches,eg. god-ray-like artifacts, clipping or missing textures, etc.
Graphics corruption with DX11 client?

I even didnt notice any GGG acknoledgement about this issue ...
IGN TylordRampage
And we <3 you too Chris!

Great job on the league guys, having much fun. :)
Waiting on those stash tabs !!
Bad Seed
Can you add breach currency to it too? I might be then inclined to purchase it. Not in its current form though, essences are just not common enough.
This has been a great start to the league. Awesome as always Chris, love and hugs to you and everyone working at GGG.

Although reading "Quick Update: Trade...." I was half expecting to see some news on the in game trade system :-(

Last edited by Minsc_N_Boo on Dec 6, 2016, 9:03:02 AM
No real trade updates , good to know .
Chris (and GGG), thanks! Awesome to see you posting here more often instead of just firing off comments and updates on Reddit. I really do appreciate it, and I know others do as well.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIVINATION STASH TABS. I LOVE YOU!
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info