Some Quick Updates

no word on dx11 gfx artifacts and glitches? wow.

and stop force-enabling shadows, how stupid are you?
Best, Devs, ever.

"
Afran wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

"Black Screen" issue: We finally worked this out and have a fix coming in 2.5.0b. If you were affected by this issue then we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Chris, does this relate to the problem found in these posts? Or only directly to black screens?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5glqh6/with_250_lab_is_even_more_of_a_challenge/

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5gkr68/since_the_graphics_update/

Was wondering this myself, seems to be an issue with particle effects. Was also curious why we only have msaa options and no fxaa.
Is the new client like not tested on AMD cards? I've never had so many freezes and lag spikes in PoE, in fact last league I had none... My cards a bit old, a 290 but its still got way more power then PoE needs. So far I had to give up even using the 64 bit client because it manages to freeze up more often then 32 bit.
QUOTE: "Obligatory teaser: Divination Stash Tabs are ready.

If they're ready, where are they?

TAKE MY MONEY!!!
"
Chris wrote:
Hi guys,

2.5.0b patch: This will likely be deployed tomorrow. It has many small fixes and improves the spawn rate of Essences in maps.

Love,
Chris

Does the 2.5b patch restore Mjolner's cd to 0.1 ms?

Me and a large group of other players are still waiting for a response to why you increased it in the first place.

Cheers
-Savage
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
Lacceh wrote:

Don't speak to your Father like that!
"
Romados wrote:
"
Lacceh wrote:

Don't speak to your Father like that!

Or your mother's husband.
Last edited by ShowUs on Dec 6, 2016, 8:20:00 PM
Loving breaches and excited for the increased rate of essences. Performance has been pretty bad since the directx updates. I've tried all 3 of the directx options and nothing seems to work. Constant stuttering and even all-out screen freezes that require a full game restart.
Seriously, froze 2 more times since my last post... 10 minutes ago. Died on one of them. Would suck to play hardcore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info