Some Quick Updates

Ummm...Divination Card Tab?! TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY, PLX!
Best!
If you can't control it, STOP.
BRING ON THE TABS, at this point I would buy a map tab that makes them stackable.... a person can wish
"
Chris wrote:

"Black Screen" issue: We finally worked this out and have a fix coming in 2.5.0b. If you were affected by this issue then we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Chris, does this relate to the problem found in these posts? Or only directly to black screens?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5glqh6/with_250_lab_is_even_more_of_a_challenge/

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5gkr68/since_the_graphics_update/
Div card stash tab? Cool.

White, non-quality, Map tab next, please! :)
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
"
Chris wrote:
Hi guys,
2.5.0 performance results: Our telemetry shows that on average, frame rates are 25% higher after the deployment of 2.5.0 compared to 2.4.2 (where it was higher again than 2.4.1). Some residual performance issues are still being investigated.

Game is runing smoothly for me on DX9 but not on DX11 and those artifacts...
"
Chris wrote:
Divination Stash Tabs are ready

Holy moley. Screw Essence tabs. I need this.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
2.5.0b patch: This will likely be deployed tomorrow. It has many small fixes and improves the spawn rate of Essences in maps.

Essence spawn needs to be vastly higher to justify essence tabs. However, increasing the drop rate of lower tier essences in t12+ maps would be a bad marketing and game design choice.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
5 minute reply? That's a joke right? I've waited 23 days before for a reply.
Divination Tab?! :O

Not that you really ever need one anywhere outside of Standard, but that's still cool.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info