Some Quick Updates

Hi guys,

A few quick updates on some hot topics:

Trade API slowness: We have been working on this hard for a couple of days now and have deployed some fixes. It looks like the API is now much faster than it was before, so trade sites should be able to keep up with the firehose of items. Recently listed items may still take a while to appear if the trade sites are still catching up after being behind. We'll keep an eye on things to make sure it's working well.

Customer support backlog: We're at around 880 emails in the queue currently, which is somewhat ruining our five-minute response times we try to maintain. The team are making good progress through the emails and hope to have the backlog resolved soon. Thanks for your patience!

2.5.0 performance results: Our telemetry shows that on average, frame rates are 25% higher after the deployment of 2.5.0 compared to 2.4.2 (where it was higher again than 2.4.1). Some residual performance issues are still being investigated.

"Black Screen" issue: We finally worked this out and have a fix coming in 2.5.0b. If you were affected by this issue then we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

2.5.0b patch: This will likely be deployed tomorrow. It has many small fixes and improves the spawn rate of Essences in maps.

Obligatory teaser: Divination Stash Tabs are ready.

Love,
Chris
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2016, 7:38:34 PM
Chris is Love. Chris is Life.
yes goy buy more tabs
neato
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Chris's birthday is coming soon!
Second?
Tease with a picture!
| I made this |
Divination stash tabs! Nice
Thats some awesome news!

Love the idea of Div and essence tabs

Give some love to Dominating blow and ill keep supporting
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Chris wrote:

Obligatory teaser: Divination Stash Tabs are ready.

Love,
Chris

You cheeky bastards! I need this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info