Some Quick Updates

I'm kinda happy but kinda not about the divination tabs. I hate to be the a negative nancy, but I mean the cards already stack, and it's a real rarity that you fill up an entire tab with them.

Something I think everyone would be really excited about would be MAP stash tabs. Stack white maps, pull them out at your leisure to burn through all your alchemy orbs. Either way, thanks for the hard work everyone at GGG. P.S. --I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL I ONLY HAVE TO RUN THROUGH ALL THE ACTS TWICE!
"
qwertz wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Divination Stash Tabs are ready

Holy moley. Screw Essence tabs. I need this.

Why not both?! i know im getting both!
"
kymeimei wrote:
5 minute reply? That's a joke right? I've waited 23 days before for a reply.

Every time I have dealt with GGG support my emails have been answered within a 5-10 minute window.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
"
XigTek wrote:
"
kymeimei wrote:
5 minute reply? That's a joke right? I've waited 23 days before for a reply.
Every time I have dealt with GGG support my emails have been answered within a 5-10 minute window.
Same here.
Sweet, I really like the transparency, thanks for the update!
"
"
qwertz wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Divination Stash Tabs are ready

Holy moley. Screw Essence tabs. I need this.

And the next thing is what? Map stash tab? Flask stash tab? Fragment stash tab (atziri, uber atziri, offerings, shaper, splinters, pale court...)?
Though I admit, I'll likely get both new tabs.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Great news!
A suggestion. It would be really nice if ctrl+clicking currency, div card and essence in your inventory while in a stash will put the item to it's respective designated stash tab regardless of the stash tab currently opened.
"
FCK42 wrote:
And the next thing is what? Map stash tab? Flask stash tab? Fragment stash tab (atziri, uber atziri, offerings, shaper, splinters, pale court...)?
Though I admit, I'll likely get both new tabs.[/quote]

Maps & Fragments? Yes please!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Since the last patch my POE using 7/8 gb of memory, it is normal?
and, FPS is bad wich gtx 1060 it is normal?
after not have problem :/
Can you do a useful tab like one that stores atziri and shaper map fragments so i dont have to blow 6 stash tabs just to store these mandatory super chisels in order to run high tier maps?

How do people manage to go over 1 tab from divination cards or essences in their current spawn rate?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Dec 6, 2016, 4:29:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info