[2.5] Mustard's Raider/Blade Flurry DreamFeather Build

Just wondering if anyone has tried to go up to the other chaos or DoT nodes in the top of the skill tree? Atrophy or Growth and Decay? Just wondering if it's worth the effort to get up there to get them.

Thanks!
"
Dargath wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has tried to go up to the other chaos or DoT nodes in the top of the skill tree? Atrophy or Growth and Decay? Just wondering if it's worth the effort to get up there to get them.

Since life based builds now require a fuckload of life nodes, and there are quite a lot efficient nodes near duelist area (also flask stuff) the nodes taken often are over "1 node value" for a life build, while to reach Atrophy you need 13 nodes, you'd directly be sacrificing some form of survivabiltiy which this build will lack in the endgame. We are taking pretty valuable nodes up to lvl97

Only way I'd see those nodes viable is a insane-budget version of the build which would be CI assassin abusing the Toxic Delivery ascendancy for double poison damage and taking every chaos node on the tree. Ofc Skyforth's would be almost mandatory to get singletarget power charges and stuff like diamond flask to ensure the double poison proc's. I feel that would be a way superior build damage-wise but just too much investment for a build which is suppose to be budget. That currency would probably provide a much better in-meta build which would be shaper viable. Something along these lines but nobody probably played this yet.
Last edited by husker3011 on Feb 2, 2017, 3:46:33 PM

lvl 76 for now with
3727 hp (getting the Scion Life nodes atm)

With Conc effect with 8 Frenzy, Flasks and Blood Rage
90% hit
4369 dps tooltip
577 - 1043 physical
2178 - 3585 Chaos dmg
7.81 attacks per use

Killed
Deathless Normal Atziri (abit to ezmode heh)
Core with Boss Turbo/damage
Minotaur with a few deaths more due that i havent done the fight too much yet

tried Phoenix but seems there is where i hit a wall for the moment but i guess it has to do that i mising some life and that i also need to get some jewel slots aswell to boost damage any recomendation on stats on the jewels btw ?

hmm tryed puttin on a second dreamfeather and then tooltip went to 4.6k avg and higher chaos dmg and also 9.5 aps instead of 7.81 with an BoTC also killed Phoenix now and felt i did more dmg with 2x DF but maybe BoTC scales better with jewels later?
Last edited by nothingtoxic on Feb 13, 2017, 7:31:27 PM
the tooltip for BF is false. your tooltip dps went up with dual dreamfeathers mostly because of the atk spd difference, which is a lie.
however my tooltip goes down when i equip DF over BoTC, but anyway, its a lie because the tooltip is accounting for BoTC lower atkspd, when blade flurry actually does not use its lower attack speed since it cannot attack with it (its just a stat stick).

so your actual tooltip and atk spd with BoTC eqiupped will be higher than shown
"
xMustard wrote:
the tooltip for BF is false. your tooltip dps went up with dual dreamfeathers mostly because of the atk spd difference, which is a lie.
however my tooltip goes down when i equip DF over BoTC, but anyway, its a lie because the tooltip is accounting for BoTC lower atkspd, when blade flurry actually does not use its lower attack speed since it cannot attack with it (its just a stat stick).

so your actual tooltip and atk spd with BoTC eqiupped will be higher than shown

That I released with my berserker that bf damage is really dumb to try to calculate but was just a feeling or could it be that I kinda need to get around same level as the map zone for my damage to go up on guardians due I'm trying to kill a boss that is nearly 10 lvls higher I'm maybe missing? That is why it seems I do low damage?

Due that my berserker was physically elemental and had like 40k+ tool tip on bf but I feel in doing way more damage on this poison build just not on the guardians ftm
hey mustard great build thanks for taking the time to make and reply to questions; was wondering if a sin's rebirth is an upgrade to some of the flasks in the build, thanks
sin's rebirth is an amazing flask and it could do well but i'd say for this build, no it isnt an upgrade.
the only flask worth considering to change would be the sulphur, but the sulphur flask currently double dips and we dont scale physical damage hard enough to utilize sin's rebirth to its max power potential

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info