[2.5] Mustard's Raider/Blade Flurry DreamFeather Build

Ok, so your tooltip chaos damage increases when you use Jade flask? What is the math behind not using dual feathers? its 260% AD increase (dual DF) vs 130% AD and 68% chaos that double dips and 40% longer poison (with BoTC)?

I wonder, is there any weird ass build with mass DEX HoWA attack speed scale =)
Last edited by leakvoid on Jan 14, 2017, 1:08:32 PM
the math behind dual DF vs BoTC is BoTC is by far better in all cases. a second DF gives you another 130% increased attack damage, but majority of our attack damage is chaos which is boosted by BoTC and as you say it double dips. this makes it by far better.

the 40% longer poison is also essentially 40% MORE poison damage, which also cannot be beat, since the majority of this builds damage is from poison.

yes my damage increases when i use jade flask, as well as witchfire brew (100% increased evasion)
Can you explain why BotC would give 40% longer poison ?
The Item states 40% increased Chaos Skill Effect Duration, my google searches confirmed that this only applies to Active Chaos Skill Gems (like Abyssal Cry) not Poison support. So the only Duration that will benefit is Wither.

Did they change the mechanics or am I missing something ?
Last edited by lagrangian on Jan 12, 2017, 3:09:38 AM
"
lagrangian wrote:
Can you explain why BotC would give 40% longer poison ?
The Item states 40% increased Chaos Skill Effect Duration, my google searches confirmed that this only applies to Active Chaos Skill Gems (like Abyssal Cry) not Poison support. So the only Duration that will benefit is Wither.

Did they change the mechanics or am I missing something ?

Feel free to test. The Durations affect the Poison. I did test :)
What Google showed is people guessing, not actually CHECKING.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Jan 12, 2017, 5:09:59 AM
Thank you very much, I will check it when I find the time.
If it holds true tho, the wording on BotC is very misleading in my opinion.
Last edited by lagrangian on Jan 12, 2017, 6:24:18 AM
So I just tested it with a AHK macro keeping the time.
BotC does NOT affect the duration of poison produced by BF+poison gem.
Now the question is does the poison induced by Cospris behave differently, and if so why.

Edit:
I tested the poison applied by Snakebite, and it also is NOT affected by BotC therefor i suspect that Cospris will not be affected as well.

Measured times had an error of around +- 50ms which can be accounted for by my inabillity to press the Timer button like a robot.
Last edited by lagrangian on Jan 12, 2017, 10:29:36 AM
even if it doesn't it adds more dps than a second DF by quite a bit. it does also increase AoE a bit, depending how important that is to you.

also if it doesn't then a high rolled singularity would be the best stat stick. with 80% inc dmg against hindered enemies, hinder aura having a pretty decent AoE (just smaller than blasphemy)
Yes indeed.

DF+BotC > 2xDF but not drastically

If BotC would increase duration it would be even better than double Scourge. Since it doesnt Scourge reigns supreme just like you said a few pages ago.

Singularity on the other hand would be the worst of the mentioned off-hands according to my calculations.
Last edited by lagrangian on Jan 12, 2017, 2:06:18 PM
singularity wouldn't be the worst because it increases all damage and not just chaos, which would include your physical damage to scale your poison up a little higher, as well as any other sources of damage you may have (CWDT etc).

also i re-tested dual scourge with this specific setup and i hated it. i found it to be a horrible piece of shit. it definitely is a crap stat stick since it isn't even a stat stick but would alternate between DF/scourge.
hahaahahah
I W I N GG
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info