[2.5] Mustard's Raider/Blade Flurry DreamFeather Build

you guys think that this foil with multicraft can outperform a dreamfeather?

"
kilixpree wrote:
you guys think that this foil with multicraft can outperform a dreamfeather?

No. Too slow. You want something a lot closer to 2.0 speed, with flat chaos. Phys / Accuracy is important, but not as much.

[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Jan 5, 2017, 7:13:38 AM
ya for the price point, dreamfeather is by far and large the best in slot.

that foil is good but it really takes a great one to just get marginally better than dreamfeather, costing multiple exalts as opposed to handful of chaos for DF.
How much dps would The Retch add in this build? Prices in BSC got low enough that I'm tempted to buy one and try it myself but it wouldn't hurt to get some information first.
"
Bawtzki wrote:
How much dps would The Retch add in this build? Prices in BSC got low enough that I'm tempted to buy one and try it myself but it wouldn't hurt to get some information first.

Barely any. It's not affected by your % Chaos/Area, it's just your Leech x 2 added to the DPS. At most, it's 50% of your Life/sec. Which is pathetic.

It's a fantastic belt for Flask sustain, but not for that part.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Jan 6, 2017, 10:37:40 AM
"
CantripN wrote:
"
Bawtzki wrote:

Barely any. It's not affected by your % Chaos/Area, it's just your Leech x 2 added to the DPS. At most, it's 50% of your Life/sec. Which is pathetic.

It's a fantastic belt for Flask sustain, but not for that part.

Thanks, saved me a couple exalts.
How are you comparing damage for different equipment? I can do the basic hits, but once poison and wither get involved, I don't even know where to start.

For example: I got a decent speed chaos damage foil (I think it's like 1.9 speed). It definitely attacks faster, but the simple hit calculations puts the dps lower than dreamfeather. Do I just go off of how it feels?
More or less. Also keep in mind that dropping DF frees up the offhand for a stat stick or even a shield if you need more defenses.
I don't understand this and mathil builds. Why use dreamfeather?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/54bl7k/can_someone_explain_mathils_dreamfeather_double/

There is no double dip from '1% increased attack damage from evasion raiting', its just 130% increased attack damage from evasion. What is the point of using DF then?

Can this build work with dual Scourges?
dual scourge is a totally different build. there are plenty of those around. i've tried dual scourge and i like this better by a mile. i find the damage to be higher and the clear speed/attack speed/movement speed with whirling blades is way higher.

you use dreamfeather because it scales your attack damage which is majority flat chaos from gem and jewels. this gives you a significant chaos based attack which poisons and you can scale double dipping poison with +chaos dmg.

funny enough, you say "its just 130% increased attack damage from evasion" but it ends up feeling way more powerful than that, honestly. like i said i feel like dreamfeather out damages the scourge, and it out damages everything but the best flat phys/chaos jeweled foil. it is by far the BiS for its price point.

so its cheap and powerful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info