[2.5] Mustard's Raider/Blade Flurry DreamFeather Build

I've already sort of asked this question but I think you may have looked over it. How well would this build do with budget gear (as a league starter)? That's the only thing I'm worried about before I try this build out
"
MAlandM wrote:
I've already sort of asked this question but I think you may have looked over it. How well would this build do with budget gear (as a league starter)? That's the only thing I'm worried about before I try this build out

i don't know, but probably fine.
there are ppl running this build in breach and its the start of the league, so i guess its doable. i don't play leagues though so i don't know first hand
can u put some video plz. uber atziri shaper ect
"
xMustard wrote:
"
MAlandM wrote:

i don't know, but probably fine.
there are ppl running this build in breach and its the start of the league, so i guess its doable. i don't play leagues though so i don't know first hand

Ok thank you. I guess I'll try it out and hope for the best, hopefully I can use budget gear to farm currency for the gear you recommend :)
Sir, what do u think about using the same set of gear but change the skill from bf into Flicker strike?
Hello Mustard , why did you respect the frenzy charges , endurance charge and the acrobatics/dodge area , and why those crit nodes , chaos damage stacks more with crit than physical damage ?
any tooltips to show ?
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
"
xtothez wrote:
Hello Mustard , why did you respect the frenzy charges , endurance charge and the acrobatics/dodge area , and why those crit nodes , chaos damage stacks more with crit than physical damage ?
any tooltips to show ?

this was just me theorycrafting an ASSASSIN version of the build, for shadow, which i have created now and it is pretty awesome. here is a link to my assassin version

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1782888

"
dreamkevin wrote:
Sir, what do u think about using the same set of gear but change the skill from bf into Flicker strike?

this i wouldn't suggest. i don't think it would be as good because of a couple reasons.
sockets wouldn't be an issue, just socket flicker strike instead of BF then multistrike instead of endurance charge on stun.

however flicker wouldn't attack as fast as BF so it wouldn't stack up the poison as fast. it also wouldn't hit as hard so your poison would be for less damage. it also puts you in melee range instead of being at range with BF. you couldn't use conc effect to get that hefty more multiplier which double dips. also you'd be using up your frenzy charges as or a bit faster than gaining them, especially for bosses, so you wouldn't have your perma phasing/immunity to elemental status ailments
Last edited by xMustard on Dec 7, 2016, 2:14:00 PM
Oh I am level 45 now but ranger....... I want to reroll.. lol
"
alexviz wrote:
Oh I am level 45 now but ranger....... I want to reroll.. lol

i prefer the raider version actually. faster attack speed, faster movement, faster normal clear. slower boss kills because assassin's dps is just much higher but raider is more defensive as well by quite a lot
Why don't you get the duration nodes?
They increase your poison duration by 45%, which essentially gives you 45% more poison damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info