[2.5] Raider Blade Flurry, Physical Crit Sword aka. A Grey Wall of Innovation

"
Prisonx wrote:
"
Hello guys, what level should I leave gems at?

Max level

Only Cast when damage taken setup will be low level gems

Try level 5 CwDT setup

On the gems and links part of the guide i dont see CwDT anywhere, should I use it with what I assume to be Immortal call (at the same level?) ?
Last edited by Rhaokraus on Dec 14, 2016, 2:19:51 PM
Hi Prisonx

I haveCwDT lvl 1, Immortal call lvl3, increased duration MAX and Vortex lvl2

when you look at the description of CwDT it says it supports gems requiring level xx or lover

so at lvl 1 support 38 or lover and ICall at lvl 3 is req lvl 38 :)

happy days
Im pretty sure everyone will be trying different gem setups.

My CwdT currently

Im currently trying to see how I can generate power charges but still get mobs curse with enfeeble.

Currently I can only have one active curse on a mob so this is still experimental phase for me

Other curse setup

Last edited by Prisonx on Dec 15, 2016, 3:55:34 AM
I'm trying to up my DPS. I'm currently using this gear setup:
Spoiler

Obvious things are a Death's Hand in my offhand, but I was wondering what I can do to get more out of my main weapon. I don't want to spend tons of currency, though.
"
Spoiler

Obvious things are a Death's Hand in my offhand, but I was wondering what I can do to get more out of my main weapon. I don't want to spend tons of currency, though.

Drop blind and get a dps support gem

Spoiler
"
Spoiler

That thing is really expensive.

I Bought it but how do you guys deal with reflect?
Last edited by ghol1989 on Dec 18, 2016, 11:08:11 AM
Spoiler

So here is my set up. that chest piece is lovely, did spend all my chaos yesterday to upgrade the gear because of the chest.

so fare so good. attack is bit slow without the charges but got more dmg. still need to do uber lab, gems so still work in progress.

How it is going for you fellas?

Thx
Last edited by Balvi on Dec 18, 2016, 7:34:01 AM

I have most of the stuff i need and the build simply does not have enough damage sometimes, you are sacrificing dps for ms when playing ranger i guess.
Im stuck at t6 maps, any advce?
looks pretty solid , leveling skill tree by any chances ? Thx for the great build !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info