[2.5] Raider Blade Flurry, Physical Crit Sword aka. A Grey Wall of Innovation

my Raider is at lvl 75 atm but boy... this skill should be nerfed more, like really bad!

for boss...

*i'm still kinda learning the channelling part
I also started doing the Mathil / ProjectPT build.

I Just have some question maybe you can help answer.

I mainly just want to know what swords we use end game.

What will be BiS off hand.

If we crafting end game will we be looking at using Essence of Delirium

Do we just focus on crit or will we be trying to get - Bleed, Posion and Chaos damage in our dps
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Voidheart

Last edited by Prisonx on Dec 5, 2016, 5:09:57 AM
I'm playing this build atm and tbh its awesome.
My current gear

One note is that Ancestral Totem is extremely strong with this configuration, because it will crit the same as we crit and it will also inherit our massive attack speed bonuses from all sources. I currently have 32k dps tooltip fully buffed.
Mark of the doubting knight is ok for a budget if you would like to use dagger, because you will be having around 50% chance to bleed and around 80% chance to poison on crit. I use a diamond flask because my crit chance is 60%.
Recommended unique would be Abyssus for helmet, Belly of the beast for main armor, and voidheart for ring. Resist wouldnt be a huge trouble :)
I see you using daggers - did you take the sword nodes or are you dagger nodes

I was think Carcass Jack over Belly of the beast.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Carcass_Jack

Last edited by Prisonx on Dec 5, 2016, 3:19:43 AM
Hey,
can you post leveling skill trees? I don't know wheres shadow/duelist area.
If possible, can you make video showing this build in action?
really enjoying this right now,

my tree is kinda different , opted for some life & eva nodes just under shadow, picked up the sword crit nodes you skipped at the bottom of the tree near point blank, and also grabbed the hybrid Eva & resist nodes as i'm running Queen of the Forest, and it'l free up some slots which would otherwise have resist on my jewelry, allowing me to grab summore flat phys.

My Gear at present is in spoiler.

So happy I 5 linked my Queen in 3 fuse!

Scaeva has been a great starter sword for me, i'l probably use it until I find a sick foil.

Using this as a stat stick until I get the onslaught ascendancy nodes ( i'm getting the frenzy charges first).

culling strike feels super good.

GEAR
Spoiler
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1338089
Last edited by conall88 on Dec 5, 2016, 5:59:44 AM
Updated the guide. I've changed from Assassin's Mark + Blasphemy to Hatred and added one passive skill point of mana leech. The damage is nice and having shattering is a nice quality of life change. As several people before me posted using the Relentless Fury as an off hand is really nice for the Culling strike, the Onslaught and the bonus life leech.

"
conall88 wrote:
really enjoying this right now,

my tree is kinda different , opted for some life & eva nodes just under shadow, picked up the sword crit nodes you skipped at the bottom of the tree near point blank, and also grabbed the hybrid Eva & resist nodes as i'm running Queen of the Forest, and it'l free up some slots which would otherwise have resist on my jewelry, allowing me to grab summore flat phys.

My Gear at present is in spoiler.

So happy I 5 linked my Queen in 3 fuse!

Scaeva has been a great starter sword for me, i'l probably use it until I find a sick foil.

Using this as a stat stick until I get the onslaught ascendancy nodes ( i'm getting the frenzy charges first).

culling strike feels super good.

Very nice Queen of the forest! I've been unlucky with getting sockets on my chest so I'm still rolling with a four link. Still the damage is super smooth.
Last edited by TMYNO on Dec 5, 2016, 8:12:55 AM
Hey, thanks for the build. Just a quick question about the talent tree. Are the notable passives in the starting area like aspect of the panther, weapon artistry, aspect of the lynx and will of the blades not worth taking? They don´t look too bad.
could we get some screenshots of defense and tooltip/offense?
After looking at some of the new uniques in 2.5 this chest looks like it could work.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Perfect_Form

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info