[2.5] Raider Blade Flurry, Physical Crit Sword aka. A Grey Wall of Innovation

Thanks for the input, i bought perfect storm and im trying to roll it to a 6L myself.
can you show me your build, im having trouble facetanking anything at this point :)

Cheers.[/quote]

Sure, I did make my char visible for now

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Balvi/characters

any q let me know

regards[/quote][/spoiler]

I am buying atziri's boots now, gonna see if they make my life a bit more easier.
will let you know if it works out.

Why are you using power charge on crit?
our stat-stick provides that.[/quote]

hi yes I had been using that lovely ring and it was working well. but now I have moved to abyssus and it had to be replaced with rez breach one.
still works well more dmg not a problems so far. today did the lightning breach and no issues really but i have really high lightning rez over 122 I believe .

yes please let us know how the boots will work. I will not change my boots any time soon, they are working superb and cant really thing of anything suitable for that slot atm

thanks and regards
Last edited by AngryBurito on Dec 22, 2016, 7:15:03 AM
"
AngryBurito wrote:
Can anyone help me finding obvious upgrades?
Im struggeling around t6-7 maps.

Does the poison on assassin mits work for this build?

The gloves work quite ok, when you get a 6L you might want to add a posion supp for bladeflurry so it stacks better and faster.

Survivability:
You need way more life nodes in your tree. (check my build: Bladeworker)
You dont need assasins mark when you have death's hand.
monsters can only have 1 curse on them if you dont have items that lets you duo curse them, remove the assasins mark in your deaths hand.
Last edited by ghol1989 on Dec 22, 2016, 11:55:11 AM
"
Balvi wrote:

Thanks for the input, i bought perfect storm and im trying to roll it to a 6L myself.
can you show me your build, im having trouble facetanking anything at this point :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi yes I had been using that lovely ring and it was working well. but now I have moved to abyssus and it had to be replaced with rez breach one.
still works well more dmg not a problems so far. today did the lightning breach and no issues really but i have really high lightning rez over 122 I believe .

yes please let us know how the boots will work. I will not change my boots any time soon, they are working superb and cant really thing of anything suitable for that slot atm

thanks and regards

so i changed my boots

They really work well with our build.
@ghol1989 Thx allot, changed abit around and gain 1k health from respeccing. Made the maps allot more comfy to run. Think im still missing something.. if im supposed to push t9+.
"
AngryBurito wrote:
@ghol1989 Thx allot, changed abit around and gain 1k health from respeccing. Made the maps allot more comfy to run. Think im still missing something.. if im supposed to push t9+.

if you want check my toon, I am running t12 no prob

still testing different items and set up

atm testing warchief and it has when I am fully buffed like 70K dmg :) bosses NP now haha

also did tull yesterday without warchief and it had been okish

now pushing for 90 but the map drop is bad, had to buy red maps bought 16 and did get back 4 . . .
how do i deal with phys reflect
"
sapphires wrote:

it cannot be done u kill yourself so maps with pys reflect not happening
"
Balvi wrote:
"
sapphires wrote:

it cannot be done u kill yourself so maps with pys reflect not happening

Indeed just ask a friend to clear it for you, you will just blow yourself up.
I don't think I understand dual wielding correctly.

I've been running dual Scaeva's and my tooltip dps was around 6k. I just changed to the Axe and it has dropped to 3500. I know it has Culling and whatnot; but it's impossible for me to tell which one "feels better"............. is running Relentless Fury definitely better than two Scaevas?

Trying to boost my dps up more. I've cleared up to t13 easily (just haven't had more drops to test higher), uber lab, and Atziri, plus 3 earlier breach lords.. but I run into dps issues on bosses with a lot of health.

Any tips?

What would be the BEST weapon setup possible?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info