[2.5] Raider Blade Flurry, Physical Crit Sword aka. A Grey Wall of Innovation

"
KR33P wrote:
"
For those running Hatred and Herald of Ash, how do you deal with mana generation?

I invested in one mana leech node under Duelist and have 1 blue socket in Scaeva which makes 0,7% mana leech. Consider doing the same (1 leech node) for the sake of QOL or try to get mana leech on gloves for example.

"
Also, I've noticed most people in the thread are running Lavianga's Wisdom instead of the Relentless Fury axe. What's the difference? I've been using the axe so far and the onslaught and culling strike are quite nice.

Lavianga is great for lvling and until you can have Death's Hand in offhand. Relentless Fury is somewhat "meh" when you get Rapid Assault from Raider Ascendancy (Onslaught on Kill). I would rather have inc aoe and area dmg (and some life :v) from Lavianga than life leech and culling from Relentless Fury.

Thanks! As for jewels, what kind of jewels are good for this class? I was thinking sword-based ones, but maybe some life leech wouldn't go amiss.
Jewels
increased Physical Damage
increased Physical Damage with Swords
increased Physical Damage with One Handed Melee Weapons

7% increased maximum Life

I just dropped exalt in cruel and here`s my question.
Should i skip sword nodes and buy bino for weapon?
quick question, would the build work well with Kintsugi?
IGN: UMTHONDOWEE
Value for money I think the Bino will come out top.

What sort of flasks should I be on the lookout for? I've got divine life flasks of staunching, but I'm not sure what others to put on. Atziri? I probably would want a Taste of Haste if I ever get rich or lucky enough, but I'm not sure how to fill out my potions belt.
Thanks for all the help, guys!
I am wondering if anyone here tried using Dreamfeather and if so whats your opinion? I think that Attack speed is pretty sick compared to Scaeva and 1% attack damage for 450 evasion is pretty cool too , what do you think ?
Hi Chaps

well when it comes to weapons I thing that bino is not use because build is pure Phys.
Scaeva is not bad but not in the Main hand because u loosing cca 100+DPS
dream feather is lovely as not main hand as well.
I thing that High DPS350+ cca phys weapon as main is much better suited for this build

what I found is that to use cast on hit supported by orb is not effective and needed because of our insane high attack speed

I am using herald of ash, herald of ice, and Warlord's Mark. This combo is lovely. I am getting hit pretty rarely.

9x frenzy with dark ray boots + dogde ( can't see well in some lab maps :) )
3x endurance Warlord's leach + ele res + phys red
3x power thanks to Romira's +global crit/multi + mana leach + accuracy

so mobile and fast, clear speed is superb thank to 2x heralds, defences ok if you get enough life leech I got o.35 life on gloves

as main weapon I have atm 300ish DPS Sword 69-213 phy and 41-81 fire
as off weapon lavianga's that radius and area is lovely

not sure as what chest will I go for . . was thinking belly or kintsugis

still only lvl 72 and 2 labs to do and better gear needed but so far I love this char and play style.

I had my own tree but this one is bit better so thx OP

thanks

Balvi
Hello guys, what level should I leave gems at?
Last edited by Rhaokraus on Dec 14, 2016, 8:48:22 AM
"
Hello guys, what level should I leave gems at?

Max level

Only Cast when damage taken setup will be low level gems

Try level 5 CwDT setup

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info